MP TET Online Form 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released notice for the new exam date of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) 2020. The MPTET examination is going to held from 19 September 2020. There was a doubt about the exam in aspirants mind due to the lock down, which is clear now, after the new dates are announced. Candidates can check the new exam date image below.
MPTET 2020 Notification
MPTET 2020 Notification was released officially on 6th January 2020. In the official notification the exam date was 25th April 2020 which was postponed due to the lock down imposed in the whole nation to contain the spread of COVID-19 corona virus. The exam is now going to start from 19th September 2020. Check the new date from the official website.
MPTET Exam Dates
|Starting of MPTET Application form 2020||6th January 2020|
|Last date of Application||4th February 2020|
|Correction of application form||4th February 2020(Extended)|
|Release of Admit card||To be notified|
|Date of Examination|
|Announcement of Result||To be notified|
MP TET 2020 Exam Schedule
|Exam Date||Shifts||Reporting Time||Exam time|
|19th September 2020||First Shift||Morning 7 to 8 AM||9 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Second Shift||12 Noon to 1 PM||2 PM to 4:30 PM|
MP TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MP TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been provided based on previous year data:
- The basic eligibility requirement is a postgraduate degree in the relevant subject along with B.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. OR
- Bachelors degree in related subject with a minimum 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed as per the NCTE regulations OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed degree OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks along with any one of the following degree of 4 years duration i.e. BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.ed, B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed OR
- Graduation degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed (Special Education)
Note: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates will get 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
MP TET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Exam: 2: 30 hours for higher school TET/ 3 hours for middle school TET
- Number of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Negative Marking: there will be NO negative marking.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|अनुसूिचत जाित/अनुसूिचत जनजाित/अय िपछड़े वग/ दांग||अ य|
MP TET Online Form 2020
The Mode of application is Online, for which the link will be available from 6th January 2020. The application fee is important to complete the application form.
There is only an online mode of application fee, that includes Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking
MP TET Online Application Fee
Photograph & Signature Requirements:
Required Size of Photo:
- Length- 1250 px X 1550 px
- Width- 1150 px X 1050 px
Required Size of Signature:
- Length- 1250 px X 1550 px
- Width- 1150 px X 1050 px
How to Apply for MP TET 2020?
Use the link and instructions given below to apply for MP TET 2020:
- Click the link given below, (upon activation) to open the MP TET application form
- As the link opens, register yourself for the exam
- Complete the registration by entering the OTP using Aadhar Card from Mail or Phone number
- Now, go to the login page and enter your login details such as application/registration no
- Start filling the application form by providing the details:
Identity details- name, category, address
Education and Employment experience- Degrees, Teaching experience
- Upload Photograph & Signature of the required size
- Verify the entered details & go to the application fee section
- Make Payment and Submit the Application
Use the given link for MP TET Application Form:
How to Prepare for MP TET 2020?
Now, for a teaching exam or a State TET Exam, a candidate must remember that there is no negative marking. Thus, one needs to be careful, and considerate of the scheme.
MP TET Exam 2020 preparation requires one to be very much thorough with the topics that are mentioned in the syllabus. Also, keep in mind the type of questions that have come in the previous year exam.
If NO negative marking is taken as an advantage, then be sure with your answers. And to be confident in the guesses, a candidate must be thorough on his or her concepts. Conceptual knowledge is the basis of any entrance exam.
You may be selective in the preparation of important topics, but remember to be complete (all-inclusive) in those topics.
If you are getting bored in between, try moving to the question papers to get an idea of the important questions, consistency in the appearance of certain topics/questions.
Do keep in mind confidence and conceptual knowledge hold the most important place in the exam.
You may be studying less, but study properly, even if it is one topic a day, but be complete in the same covering all aspects.
MP TET 2020 Admit Card
MP TET 2020 Admit Card is to be released after some days of the exam date. Candidates can stay updated for the release of the admit card. It will be out tentatively in early September 2020.
MPTET 2020 Result
The result date will be announced soon. The candidates can check direct result link here, that will be updated once it is officially available by the board. The general trend states that the result is declared after or within a month of the exam date.
Stay Updated for more notifications on MP TET 2020!