Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022
A notification has been published by Indian Air Force (IAF) for the recruitment of Group C Civilian Posts such as House Keeping Staff (HKS), Cook, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Hindi Typist at the various Air Force Station Units. Interested Candidates can apply for the vacancies within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Application process is offline.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification
Official Notification has been released by Indian Air Force on 26th March 2022. Candidates should check the official notification before applying for the posts. Direct PDF link is given below.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Vacancy||Work Location|
|House Keeping Staff (HKS)||1||Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Bareilly, UP|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||1||Commanding Officer, Air Force Hospital, Air Force Station, Gorakhpur, UP|
|Cook (Ordinary Grad)||1||Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Gorakhpur, UP|
|Carpenter (SK)||1||Station, Commander, Air Force Station, Bhowalli, Uttarakhand|
|Hindi Typist||1||President, Central Airmen Selection Board, AF Camp Naraina, Delhi Cantt|
IAF Group C Salary
The salary for the above post is around Rs. 19900 – 63200 /-. Level 2 as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- MTS – 10th Passed
- HKS – 10th Passed
- Carpenter – 10th passed. ITI Certificate in Carpenter Trade from a recognized institute or Ex-Serviceman
- Cook – 10th passed with certificate or diploma in Catering and 1 year of experience
- Hindi Typist – 12th passed and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|General||18 – 25 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||18 – 28 Years|
|SC / ST||18 – 30 Years|
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on a minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for the Written exam: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade/Post related Question.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (10 times to the number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical test.
- The Physical test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded there in will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force station of their choice subject to vacancies and qualifications. Application form as per format given, duly supported with the required documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post. Application form can be downloaded from here. Applicants to mention clearly on envelop “Application for the post of ….. and category ….. against Advertisement No. 06/2021/DR”. Two passport size photograph should be affixed on the application from.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q1. What is the last date for Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 30 days from the date of publication of notice.
Q2. How many vacancies in Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 5 vacancies in Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Recruitment 2022.