CTET Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) activates the CTET online application form link on the official website after the release of the official notification. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by visiting the website- @ctet.nic.in. The CTET exam will be held between December 16, 2021 – January 13, 2022, in the online mode as Computer Based Test (CBT).To fill the CTET application form, candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs 1,000 for one paper and Rs 1,200 for both papers.
CTET Exam 2021: Highlight
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Steps To Apply For CTET Exam 2021
- Click on the CTET Online Form link to get redirected to the official website of CTET (@ctet.nic.in) to fill out the Online Application Form for CTET December 2021 Exam.
- If your are new user, Click on the “New Registration” button to register yourself on the ctet website i.e @ctet.nic.in. Otherwise, fill your required details and click on “SIGN IN” button.
- Fill all the required credentials: Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, DOB etc on the ctet online form.
Personal Details Name Mother’s name Father’s name Identity type Date of birth Gender Identification number – –
- Now choose the Exam Centre and the medium of instruction for CTET 2021 exam in which you want to attempt the paper (English/Hindi).
- Enter your aadhar card number/PAN, chose your gender, category and finally select the status of Employment and also fill the status of the Qualifying Exam.
- Now fill in your Educational Details: the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage marks etc.
- Fill your communication address, phone number and email ID.
- Upload your photo and signature. Both the images must be jpg, png, or jpeg format and must have a white background.
|CTET Document||Image Size (in KB)||Image Dimension (in cm)|
|Photo||10-200||3.5 x 4.5|
|Signature||4-30||3.5 x 1.5|
- After that, you will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for CTET 2021 Exam through Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan.
|Category||CTET 2021 Application Fee for One Paper (in Rs)||CTET 2021 Application Fee for Two Papers (in Rs)|
|General/Other Backward Class (OBC)||1,000||1,200|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled Person||500||600|
- Click on the SUBMIT button. Your CTET 2021 Application Form will be successfully submitted.
CTET Online Application form FAQ:
Q. What is the full form of CTET
Ans. CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Q: Can I fill the CTET application form 2021 in offline mode?
Q: What is the official website for filling the CTET application form?
Ans. No, there is no age limit to take the CTET exam.
Q. How many times is CTET conducted in a year?
Ans. CTET exam is conducted twice a year, typically in the months of July and December.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the CTET exam?
Ans. There is no negative marking in the CTET exam.