UPSC IES/ISS DAF Form 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Indian Economic Service(IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) on 17th October 2019. Online form to recruit 65 posts for IES/ISS has been released in March 2019. Candidates who are qualified in the written Examination which is conducted on 28th June 2019 are requested to fill the Detailed Application form beginning from 17th October 2019 to 31st October 2019 upto 6:00 PM only.Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan in any Branch of SBI.
UPSC IES/ISS DAF Form 2019: Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs-200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – Exempted
Note:- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan
UPSC IES/ISS DAF Form 2019: Age Limit
UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment Age Limit is as follow:
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation- As per the UPSC rules.
Vacancy details for UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019:
UPSC IES/ISS 2019 has released 65 vacancies for IES and ISS posts, post-wise vacancies are mentioned below:
- Indian Economic Service: 32 posts
- Indian Statistical Services: 33 posts
Steps to Apply for IES/ISS DAF 2019:
- Click on the link below to fill the DAF Online form.
- After clicking you will be directed to the Official UPSC website to fill the DAF Online form 2019. Candidates can go through the instructions to fill DAF.
- Registered Candidates have to Enter the Login ID(Roll no.) and password and fill the DAF form 2019.
- New Candidates have to Register by clicking the link mentioned below.
Candidates can check more government jobs here.