Telangana State Public Service Commission has released Exam Date for Food Safety Officer post. The TSPSC Food Safety Officer is scheduled to be held on 23rd February 2020. Candidates can refer to this article for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Date
The TSPSC has released the Exam Date and Time for the Written Exam for those candidates who had applied for the written exam of TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment. TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam is scheduled to be held on 23rd February 2020. Candidates can check their exam date in the given PDF. Do note that this test is scoring and qualifying in nature. Read on to know more.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number”, “D.O.B / Password” & “Captha”.
- Click Submit Button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card Link
The link of TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020 is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date on TSPSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for TSPSPC Food Safety Officer Result 2020 and for all the further information.
ALL THE BEST !!