The Staff Selection Commission has release Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to recruit Group B and Group C employ in the central government department. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to activate Online Application link for SSC CGL 2020 soon. The announcement of the SSC CGL Dates had kept a huge number of candidates anxious. One may now check the SSC CGL 2020 Apply Online link.
SSC CGL 2020 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Application on in the month of September. The Online Application for SSC CGL 2020 will be active in September and October 2020. SSC CGL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. Candidates can check SSC CGL Apply Online 2020 link in the article and important information regarding Online Application filling.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates
The exam dates SSC CGL 2020 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|Application form start date||15th September 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2019||15th October 2020|
|Last date of Online Fee Payment for SSC CGL 2019||15th October 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||To Be Notified Later|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 & Tier 3 Exam||To Be Notifies Later|
SSC CGL 2020 Application Fee
- SSC CGL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC CGL 2020 Online Application
Candidates are required to apply online for SSC CGL 2020. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2020 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
Step 5: Click on submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CGL 2020. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2020 exam.
Candidates are supposed to login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2020.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CGL 2020.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CGL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CGL 2020. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2020 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2020 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CGL 2020 Apply Online Link
Candidates can click on the link provided below to apply online for SSC CGL 2020 which is going to active from 15th September 2020 to 15th October 2020.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tiers of Exam
SSC CGL Comprises of four Tiers. Exam Pattern of SSC CGL is explained below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
Important Information for SSC CGL 2020 Apply Online Form:
- The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC CGL 2020
- The last date of online Application for SSC CGL 2020 is 15th October 2020.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CGL Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- For More information for SSC CGL 2020 Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.