SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: The online application form for SSC CGL 2021 is out now. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the various posts till 31st January 2021. The Staff Selection Commission has released the Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to recruit Group B and Group C employees in the central government department. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the SSC CGL Registration process from 29th December 2020. The announcement of the SSC CGL Dates had kept a huge number of candidates anxious. One may now check the SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 link.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Application on 29th December 2020 onwards. The Online Application for SSC CGL 2021 will be closed on 31st January 2021. SSC CGL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. Candidates can check SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 link in the article and important information regarding SSC CGL Registration filling.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
The important dates for SSC CGL Registration 2021 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|Application form start date||29th December 2020|
|Last date to Apply Online||31st January 2021|
|Last date of Online Fee Payment||02nd February 2021|
|Last date to Pay Fee Offline||04th February 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||29th May 2021 to 07th June 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 & Tier 3 Exam||Available Soon|
SSC CGL 2021 Registration Fee
- SSC CGL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Registration Process
Candidates are required to follow these steps SSC CGL Registration 2021. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2021 application window and then click on the register button.
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CGL 2021. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2021 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC CGL Registration 2021.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CGL 2021.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2021 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CGL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CGL 2021. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2021 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2021 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 Link
Candidates can click on the link provided below for SSC CGL Registration 2021 which is going to available from 29th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. The candidates are advised to fill the application form much before the last date arrives to avoid any technical glitch or server error.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2021: Tiers of Exam
SSC CGL Comprises four Tiers. Exam Pattern of SSC CGL is explained below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
Important Information for SSC CGL Apply Online Form:
- The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before SSC CGL Registration 2021
- The last date for the SSC CGL Online Application 2021 is 29th January 2021.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CGL Online Application Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- For More information for SSC CGL 2021 Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 Faqs
Q 1. On what date SSC CGL 2021 Notification released?
Ans. The SSC CGL notification has released on 29th December 2020.
Q 2. What is the last date to apply for SSC Online?
Ans. The last date to apply for SSC Online is 31st January 2021
Q 3. How can I pay the SSC CGL application fee?
Ans. You can pay the SSC CGL application fee online as well as offline mode only.
Q 4. What are the prerequisites for SSC CGL Registration 2021?
Ans. The prerequisites for SSC CGL Registration is a signature photo and passport size photo.
Q 5. What documents need to be uploaded for the SSC CGL Registration?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photographs, signatures for the registration.