State Bank Of India (SBI) has released the official recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers and armorers (for Ex-Servicemen only) @sbi.co.in. SBI is conducting the recruitment drive for 106 vacancies for 2020-21. This is a very lucrative opportunity for the candidates who wish to make a career in one of the largest banking sectors of the country. Check Out this article for detailed information on SBI SO Recruitment, January 2020
SBI SO Important Dates 2020: January Recruitment
Given below are the important dates that a candidate must know before they apply online for SBI SO 2020.
|Event||SBI SO Dates|
|SBI SO Notification 2020||22nd January 2020|
|SBI SO Online Registration Starts From||23rd January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SBI SO||12th February 2020|
|Last Date To Print Your Application||27th February 2020|
|SBI SO Exam Date||8th March 2020|
SBI SO 2020 Vacancy
SBI has released a short notice to recruit candidates for the post of SO and Armourers. Here we present to our readers, the vacancy table.
SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2020
SBI has released a recruitment drive for Specialist officers for the following posts.
- Deputy Manager (Law)
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force)
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor
- HR Specialist (Recruitment)
- Manager (Data Scientist)
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)
- Deputy Manager (System Officer)
- Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst)
- Senior Executive (Statistics)
- Armourers in the clerical cadre (Reserved for Ex-servicemen only)
Candidates who are interested in applying to the above-mentioned posts must read the official notification released by SBI before applying. They must fulfill the educational eligibility and post-qualification experience. Here we are providing you the link to download official notification to apply for the posts. Click on the link below to download the notification.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI SO 2020
Each of the posts requires a post-qualification experience. So before the candidates apply for the post, they should read SBI Notification 2020 as given in the link above.
How to Apply Online For SBI SO 2020?
- Click the given link to apply for SBI SO.
- As the new tab opens, Register for SBI SO by filling the following details:
- After SBI SO Registration, go to the Login Page
- Enter the credentials.
- Upload your photograph, signature.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of SBI SO 2020.
- Click the Submit button to complete the SBI SO 2020 Online form January Notification.
Documents To Upload For SBI SO 2020
All the candidates who are applying for SBI SO 2020, will have to upload the following documents.
i. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF)
vi. PWD Certificate (PDF) – if applicable.
vii. Form-16/ IT return as on 31.03.2019 (PDF)
viii. Recent Photograph
Fee For SBI SO 2020
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs 750/|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Link To Apply For SBI SO 2020
Here we have provided the link to apply online for SBI SO 2020.
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Important Points
- The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is paid online.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the mentioned respective cut-off dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- All the candidates whoa re interested to work as a Specialist Officer must read the official Notification carefully before they apply.
Stay updated with this website for the details of SBI SO Recruitment 2020 exam dates and admit card. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Do Click The Bell Icon And Never Miss A Job Update From Sarkari Jobs247!!!