Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in the Motor Vibhag on 24th November 2021. Interested candidates can apply online from 2nd December 2021 to 31st December 2021. The candidates must bookmark this article for more information about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Overview
RSMSSB has released a total of 197 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector in Motor Vibhag, Rajasthan. The online applications will start from 1st December 2021. The last date to submit the online application is 31st December 2021. The candidates wishing to apply for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 can refer to the table below for more details:
|Name of Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Number of Vacancies||197|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector (Motor Vibhag)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||1st December 2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications||31st December 2021|
|Exam Date||12th and 13th February 2022 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Rajasthan SI Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are applying for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 must read all the details and instructions specified in the recruitment notification. The notification is available on the official website and can be downloaded from the link given below:
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
The candidates must stay updated about the ongoing events throughout the recruitment process. The table below shows a list of events in RSMSSB Motor Vibhag SI Recruitment 2021:
|Advertisement Release Date||24th November 2021|
|Opening Date of Online Applications||2nd December 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||31st December 2021|
|Exam Dates||12th & 13th February 2022|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result Declaration||To Be Notified Soon|
Rajasthan SI Vacancies
RSMSSB has released a total of 197 vacancies for the post of SI in Motor Vibhag. The vacancy distribution is as follows:
|Name of Post||Non-Scheduled Area||Scheduled Area||Total|
|Motor Vehicle SI||168||29||197|
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Application Link
The online applications will commence from 1st December 2021. The candidates can apply for the post of SI from the link provided below (once it becomes active):
Direct Link to RSMSSB Motor Vibhag SI Recruitment 2021 (Inactive)
Steps to Apply Online for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021
The candidates applying for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- The candidate must first Register themselves by clicking on Not a Registered User. The registration form will open.
- The candidates must enter all the required details given in the form.
- Verify all the details and click on Register.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive an SSO ID and Password. Note it down.
- The candidates must login through SSO ID and Password.
- On the Dashboard, click on Ongoing Advertisement and then click on Apply Online.
- After filling in all the details of the application form, click on Application Preview. Make any corrections if required.
- The candidate must click on Submit button only after confirmation of all the details filled in the application form.
- Pay the applicable fees through credit/debit card, net banking or E-Mitr.
- Download and take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt.
The candidates must pay the application fee between 2nd December 2021 to 31st December 2021. The application fee is as follows:
|GEN/OBC (NCL)/EBC||Rs 450|
|OBC (CL)/EWS||Rs. 350|
|Candidates belonging to families whose annual income is less than 2.50 lakhs||Rs 250|
Rajasthan SI Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the post of SI must ensure that they hold the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
The candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- The candidate must have passed 10th Class from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have pursued a 3-year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent.
- The candidate must have 1 year of working experience in an automobile workshop regarding maintenance of LMV and HMV.
- The candidate must have a valid driving license.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Hindi written in the Devnagri Script and the culture of Rajasthan.
The candidate must be physically and mentally fit. Following are the essential parameters related to physical fitness:
|Height||168 cm||not less than 152 cm||not less than 160 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (86 cm with expansion)||—||79 cm (84 cm with expansion)|
|Weight||—||not less than 47.5 kg||—|
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
The age limit and age relaxation rules are as follows:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- The upper age limit of male candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS will be relaxed by 5 years.
- The upper age limit of female candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS will be relaxed by 10 years.
- The upper age limit of female candidates belonging to the General category will be relaxed by 10 years.
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The selection process for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- The candidate must appear for the written test.
- The candidates who clear the written test will be called for Document Verification.
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
There will be 3 papers and the candidates must appear in all three papers. The candidates must clear all the papers to qualify for the final round. The level of Question Paper will be Secondary/Polytechnic Diploma. The exam pattern is given in the table below:
|Paper I||General Knowledge & Daily Science||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Language Test (Hindi & English)||100||2 hours|
|Paper-III||Automobile & Mechanical Engineering||200||3 hours|
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – Salary
The candidates who get shortlisted in the final round of recruitment will be appointed as Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector and receive a salary as per the 7th CPC.
Also, Check Rajasthan APRO Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many vacancies are released by RSMSSB?
Ans. RSMSSB has released 197 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector in Motor Vibhag.
Q. What is the starting date to apply for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date to apply for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 is 2nd December 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 is 31st December 2021.
Q. How to apply online for Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the link given above to apply online. Follow the steps as specified.