MPSC Notification for Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, Class Officer was released @mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had released the notification for recruitment to various posts (Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner, Deputy Education Officer, Class Officers, etc ) to fill up 200 vacancies.
The MPSC Prelims Exam has been postponed again. The MPSC State Service Prelims Exam which was scheduled on 13 September 2020 will now be held on 11 October 2020.
Latest Update: The MPSC Prelims Hall Ticket 2020 is released on 28th September 2020. Candidates can download it to appear on 11th October 2020.
MPSC SSE Exam Date 2020
The following table covers all the important dates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to work in MPSC for the post of Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner and other.
|MPSC Exam Apply Date||23rd December 2019|
|Online Application Form Last Date||13th January 2020|
|Download MPSC Prelims Admit Card||Released|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date 2019-20||
20th September 2020
|MPSC Mains Exam Date 2019-20|
Check MPSC Exam Date Notice
MPSC SSE Recruitment 2020: Notification PDF
MPSC examination is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission every year. Click on the following link to download the official notification for MPSC Recruitment 2020 to various posts in MPSC.
Download MPSC SSE 2020 Notification (PDF)
Maharashtra Combined State Civil Services examination is conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the recruitment of:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Superintendent State Excise Department
- F.A.S (Maharashtra Finance, Audit & Account Service)
- Chief Officer (Nagar Palika/ Nagar Parishad) (I & II)
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax
- Naib Tahsildar etc.
Application Fee For Maharashtra PSC Exam 2020
|All Candidates||Rs. 524|
|OBC/SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates||Rs. 324|
MPSC SSE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria to appear for MPSC Recruitment 2020.
- A citizen with an Indian Nationality
- The candidate must have completed a minimum of years of age (on or before 1 April of the year in which the candidate is going to appear for Prelims).
- However, age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. norms.
- Degree or equivalent Degree from a Government-Recognized University. Other essential qualifications are as per post requirements.
- All the candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
Candidates must note that a total of 200 vacancies have been notified as per the official notification MPSC Recruitment Notification for Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner and other posts 2020. The following table covers all the posts and vacancies for which notification has been released.
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||7|
|Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||01|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Class Officer (कक्ष अधिकारी)||25|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||06|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||06|
MPSC Prelims Salary 2020
The work profile for each post varies accordingly. So, the salary is bound to vary from post to post. The following is the salary for different classes of officers.
|Class- A Officer||₹15600- ₹39100
Grade Pay according to rules
|Class- B Officer
Deputy Chief Officer
Grade Pay according to rules
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
1. The MPSC Prelims Examination 2020 will consist of the following pattern.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Note: A negative marking of 1/3 will be applicable for both the papers for every incorrect answer.
2. The Main Examination will consist of the following pattern.
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Marathi Language||100||03 Hours|
|2.||English Language||100||03 Hours|
|3.||GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture||150||02 Hours|
|4.||GS Paper II: Indian polity and laws||150||02 Hours|
|5.||GS Paper III: Human resource development and human rights||150||02 Hours|
|6.||GS Paper IV: Science and Technology, Economy||150||02 Hours|
- Note: A negative marking of 1/3 will be applicable for both the papers.
- In every mains exam paper, the qualifying marks for open category candidates is 45 and for reserved category candidates it is 40.
3. Personality Test: 100 Marks
The Preliminary Examination will comprise of two papers.
- General Studies: Current affairs, History, Geography, Polity and Governance, Economy, Social Development, Environment, Science.
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
(a) General mental ability, Basic numerical questions
(b) Logical reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving abilities.
(c) English Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, etc.
The Main Examination will consist of the following:
- Basic Marathi and English language
- History, Geography, and Agriculture
- Indian polity and laws
- Human resource development and human rights
- Science and Technology and Economy
Candidates who have qualified both the Prelims and the Mains will be called for the final process i.e. the interview which will carry 100.
The candidate will be tested on his/her knowledge on questions related to national issues, awareness regarding current and past awareness, capacity to take prompt decisions, presence of mind, etc.
MPSC Online Application Form 2020
The following are the steps to how to apply for MPSC Online Application Form 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “New User Registration”
- A new page will appear. Enter your credentials
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Create User”.
- The next step will be to enter details in “Profile Creation”, Address Infomation”, “Other Information”, “Qualification Information”, “Experience Information” categories.
- After entering credentials you will have to “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- Fees can be paid through one of the options, online, Maha-e-Seva Kendra, Challan.
- After successful payment of fees, the candidates will have to select the center for examination.
Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you pay the fees.
MPSC Apply Online for Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner
The dates to apply for MPSC Exam is from 23rd December 2019 to 13th January 2020. The apply link has been activated. It is advised that candidates apply before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Click Here To Apply For MPSC Online Application Form 2020
The complete instructions on how to apply for MPSC Online Application Form 2020 (PDF) can be downloaded from the link given below.
Click Here To Know How To Apply For MPSC Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner 2020
Points To Note For MPSC Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner Recruitment 2020:
- Click on the link given below to know how to apply for MPSC Tehsildar, Tax Commissioner, etc.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must apply before the closure date of the application form to avoid last-minute traffic.
- Candidates must visit this site as well as the official site for further updates.
- Regular Mock Tests must be attempted by the candidates for thorough preparation.