BTSC Bihar MO Counselling Date 2019 is declared @btsc.bih.nic.in. The Counselling schedule includes dates for verification round of Special & Medical Officers. Candidates who have qualified the exam & selected for counselling may check their schedule here. Direct Link to Check BTSC Date for counselling is provided.
BTSC MO Counselling Schedule 2019
The BTSC MO Counselling Schedule 2019 is provided here for candidate’s reference. The schedule starts on 18th December onwards.
Qualified candidates can check the link given and use of the Schedule PDF. Important points for the day of the interview is also explained.
Points to Note for BTSC MO Counselling:
- The BTSC MO Counselling PDF has the following data:
i) Counselling date
ii) Post Name
iii) Registration Number
- The counselling dates are: 18th December 2019 and will last till 3rd January 2020
- The PDF also mentions that the counselling will take place in two phases/shifts on each day of the interview
- These shifts have the following timing:
10 AM to 1:30 PM
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Documents to Carry for BTSC Counselling:
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate as proof of date of birth and Matriculation qualification. (the candidate’s name and the father’s /mother’s name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate).
- 10+2 / Inter / Higher Secondary / PUC (As Applicable)
- Diploma / Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark sheets and
- Experience/Registration certificates(As applicable in compliance with the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post)
- SC / ST certificate in the format as per Annexure-I.
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure-II.
- Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure –IIA.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp paper as per Annexure – IV.
- Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section Annexure III
- Income certificate for waiving examination fees for Economically Backward classes as
- Original Discharge Certificate, Ex-Servicemen book, Identity card for Ex-Serviceman clearly mentioning the reason for discharge and other details.
- Any other relevant certificate /testimonials/documents are available with the candidate.
- The candidate should also bring two(2) sets of clear & legible self-attested photocopies each of the original certificates/documents mentioned above against (i) to (xxiii)(As applicable) in A4 size Paper.
Note to the Candidates:
- One should reach on time for the counselling in order to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Take the required documents along while appearing for the interview.
- Preferably carry the self-attested photocopies too along with the original documents.