NABARD 2018 recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager has been released. As per the recent notification released by NABARD, the online application for Assistant Manager in Grade A will start on 13th March and will go on till 4th April 2018. The number of vacancies that will be released is 92.
NABARD 2018 Admit Card
The NABARD 2018 admit card for Preliminary Exam has been finallyl released. Admit Card will be released separately for Prelims and Mains Exam. The link to download Admit card for NABARD 2018 Prelims Exam is mentioned below.
Having its headquarters in Mumbai with branches spread all across the country, NABARD is one of the well-known Bank in India. NABARD attracts thousands of candidates every year who share the same dream of joining the prestigious Banking Sector.
NABARD 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates will be recruited to the post of both Assistant manager and Manger through NABARD 2018. Let’s have a look at the detailed Exam Dates for NABARD 2018:
|Release of Notification and start of Application Form||13th March 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||4th April 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||19th May 2018|
|Date of Mains Exam||17th June 2018|
NABARD 2018 Vacancy
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|6||Food Processing / Food Technology||4|
|8||Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture||8|
|9||Minor Irrigation (Water Resources||6|
Reservation of Vacancies
|7||Food Processing/ Food Technology||2||-||1||1||4||-|
|9||Land Development (Soil Science)/ Agriculture||4||1||1||2||8||-|
|10||Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||3||1||1||1||6||-|
NABARD 2018 Application Process
For Assistant Manager (Grade A)
Candidates are required to pay Rs.800/- as the Application Fee. The same amount is reduced to Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.Payment can be done using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
NABARD 2018 Exam Pattern
NABARD 2018 Exam is going to be conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
The Preliminary Exam is an online objective test constituting of 200 marks that has to be completed in 2 hours. It’s really necessary for a candidate to clear the preliminary round of the NABARD 2018 Exam in order to be eligible for the Mains Exam.
|Serial Number||Sections Asked||Total Marks||Time Taken|
|2.||Reasoning||20||A composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes)|
|6.||Economic and Social Issues||40|
|7.||Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
The candidates clearing NABARD 2018 Preliminary Exam are eligible to appear for NABARD 2018 Mains Examination. The Mains Examination comprises of both Online Objective Test as well as a Descriptive Test. Let’s have a look at NABARD 2018 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Exam||Test Name||Maximum Marks||Time Taken|
|1.||Phase I||General English||100||90 minutes|
|2.||Phase II||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager Agriculture Post||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Phase III||Development economics, Statistics, Finance and Management||100||90 minutes|
After the candidate clears NABARD 2018 Mains Paper, he/she will be finally called for the Interview Process. Final selection will be made on how well a candidate fare in the Mains Examination as well as the Interview Process.
NABARD 2018 Syllabus
Preliminary exam of NABARD 2018 Exam constitutes of major sections namely:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Economicand Social Issues and
- Agriculture and Rural development
Mains Exam will be conducted in three phases with an inclusion of a descriptive test in English. Apart from these two papers, an interview process will be conducted for selected candidates through Mains Examination.To know detailed syllabus of NABARD 2018 click here
NABARD 2018 Eligibility
For Assistant Manager Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-03-2018
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D for S.No-a, Bachelor’s Degree with Economics with 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants -45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Agriculture Economics with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants-45%) in aggregate from a recognized university for S.No-b
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-c
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or having PG degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate after Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering discipline for S.No-d
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduation Degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-e Posts with adequate experience.
For the post of Manager
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 to 35 years as on 01-03-2018
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university for Post 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or
- its equivalent grade from a recognized university for Post 2.
NABARD 2018 Admit Card
The NABARD 2018 admit card for Preliminary Exam will be released as soon as the Application Process for the same will be completed. Admit card is released 10-15 days prior commencement of examination. Admit Card will be released separately for Prelims and Mains Exam. The link to download Admit card will be provided on this page once it has been released.
NABARD Exam 2018 Cut Off
The cut-off for NABARD 2018 Exam will be released after each phase of examination is completed. Candidates can evaluate their selection chances by matching their score with the cut-off list released by NABARD.
NABARD 2016 Overall Cut-Off
|Assistant Manager Grade A (200 Marks)||112.5||99.25||95||81.5||65.75||88.25||84.75|
|Manager Grade B (200 Marks)||122||109.25||104.75||99.25||–||–||–|
NABARD Cut Off Paper I 2016 – Sectional Cut Off
|Category||ES (25)||AR (25)||RE (40)||EL (40)||CK (20)||GA (20)||QA (30)|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD||4.25||5||6.5||10.25||8.5||5||2.75|
NABARD 2018 Preparation
A candidate is required to prepare judiciously if he/she wants to scale NABARD 2018 Exam. A candidate can choose from our Offline Classroom Program or join our online Mock Test Series to accelerate their preparation. A lot of E-Books are also available to choose from for effective preparation for NABARD 2018 Exam.