RBI Office Attendant Mock Tests
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Office Attendant. The RBI Office Attendant exam will be conducted by the RBI for 841 vacancies in various cities across the country. The exam is scheduled for 9th and 10th April (Tentative). Students have geared up with their preparation for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. The exam is around the corner so it is time to practice what you have learned so far. Practicing is a vital step in the preparation of the RBI Office Attendant Exam. The foremost thing an aspiring candidate needs to do is understand the syllabus and the exam pattern. Adda247’s RBI Office Attendant Mock tests are designed to familiarize you with the exam pattern and help you get a profound knowledge of the exam syllabus. Adda247 has set its test series keeping in mind the latest pattern and updated syllabus as prescribed by the exam conducting organization. With our exclusive mock tests, you will be able to get a brief insight into the actual examination. Practicing our tests regularly will help you analyze your preparation and boost your confidence in a limited period of time.
If you have covered all the syllabus and now wish to practice, then Adda247’s RBI Office Attendant Mock Tests is the right choice for you. Our RBI Test Series is very helpful in the revision of the entire syllabus and to have a better understanding of concepts. So if you want to build a concrete foundation of concepts, avail our tests series and put your knowledge to test by attempting our expert-curated mock tests. At Adda247, tests are available in a bilingual language that is in English as well as Hindi. You can attempt the tests in your preferred language and increase your chances of selection. Our Mock Test will help you revise the syllabus comprehensively and know the previous years’ questions, frequently asked questions, and also the most expected questions. The structured design of our practice test will bring the best out of your preparation.
What are Adda247’s RBI Office Attendant Mock Tests?
RBI Office Attendant Mock Tests 2021 resemble the actual examination. Our tests are designed keeping in mind the interface of the real exam, the marking scheme, time allotment, and the level of difficulty of the exam. At Adda247, we have full-length as well as sectional mock tests. Each full-length mock test will have 120 questions. 30 questions from each section- Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability. 90 minutes duration will be provided to you to attempt the test. There will be a timer in each test. We have designed our mock tests to streamline your preparation effectively. Therefore, while preparing our RBI Office Attendant Mock test we have tried every effort to make the tests as close to the actual test as possible. The practice is a key to success, knowing this we offer you a diverse variety of questions from each topic of the syllabus so that no stone is left unturned and get ample of practice questions before the exam.
Benefits of Attempting RBI Office Attendant Mock Test
- Familiarize you with the exam pattern and real exam environment.
- Helps boost your confidence
- Improves your speed and accuracy
- Helps in revising the entire syllabus
- Helps find your strengths and weaknesses
- Helps in building answering strategies
- Improves time management skills
- Helps you analyze your preparation
- Gives you a detailed analysis report for better assessment
- Helps in understanding the exam level and changing trends
Key highlights of Adda247’s RBI Office Attendant Mock Test
- 10 full-length mock tests based on the latest pattern
- 30 section-wise practice sets
- Weekly current affairs (January 2021- June 2021)
- Detailed solution for each question
- PAN-INDIA exam-like environment
- Complete analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison, and section-wise daily report.
- 6 months validity
- Bilingual language (English and Hindi)
How to apply for the RBI Attendant Recruitment?
- Visit the RBI Official Website.
- Click on the “ Current Vacancies” and then “ Vacancies”
- Click on the notification reading “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant- 2020”
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Register yourself by clicking on “Click here for new registration”.
- Fill up the details and submit the application form.
- Your registration number and password will be provided to you via your registered email and mobile number.
- Login via registration number and password. Fill up the remaining details and upload a scanned copy of the recent photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.