SSC CGL Online Application 2022
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the online registration process for SSC CGL 2022. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the various posts till 23rd January 2022. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to recruit Group B and Group C employees in the central government department. The announcement of the SSC CGL Dates had kept a huge number of candidates anxious. The candidates can check the SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 link from 23rd December 2021. SSC CGL Application form last date is 23rd January 2022.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Online Application registration process on 23rd December 2021. The Online Application for SSC CGL will be closed on 23rd January 2022. SSC CGL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments.
SSC CGL Form 2022 – Important Dates
The important dates for SSC CGL Form 2022 are mentioned below. Let’s have a look at the complete schedule:
|Application form start date||23rd December 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||23rd January 2022|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||25th January 2022|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||26th January 2022|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||27th January 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’||27th January- 1st February 2022|
SSC CGL Apply Online Link
Candidates can click on the link provided below for SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 which has been available from 23rd December 2021 to 23rd January 2022. The candidates are advised to fill the SSC CGL application form 2022 much before the last date arrives to avoid any technical glitch or server error.
How to apply online for SSC CGL 2022?
Candidates are required to follow these steps SSC CGL Registration 2022. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2022 application window and then click on the register button.
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC CGL 2022. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2022 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC CGL Registration 2022.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CGL 2022.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2022 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CGL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form of SSC CGL 2022. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2022 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Fee if applicable.
SSC CGL Application Fee 2022
- SSC CGL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022- Tiers of Exam
SSC CGL Comprises four Tiers. Exam Pattern of SSC CGL is explained below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
Important Information for SSC CGL Apply Online Form
- The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before SSC CGL Registration 2022.
- The last date for the SSC CGL Online Application 2022 is 23rd January 2022.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CGL Online Application Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- For More information for SSC CGL 2022 Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.
Prerequisites for SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Form
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 FAQs
Q. On what date SSC CGL 2022 Notification released?
Ans. The SSC CGL notification 2022 has been released on 23rd December 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC Online?
Ans. The last date to apply for SSC Online is 23rd January 2022
Q. How can I pay the SSC CGL application fee?
Ans. You can pay the SSC CGL application fee online as well as offline mode only.
Q. What are the prerequisites for SSC CGL Registration 2022?
Ans. The prerequisites for SSC CGL Registration is a signature photo and passport size photo.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded for the SSC CGL Registration?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photographs, signatures for the registration.