RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023: The preparation of RBI Grade B 2023 is incomplete without the knowledge of the RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Pattern. To give you an insight into the same, let’s first start the discussion with the different segments in which RBI Grade B 2023 for General, DSIM & DEPR. RBI is the organization that offers one of the most prestigious jobs in the country, due to which a huge competition is observed. Thus, aspirants need to know all the aspects of the exam, one of which is the exam pattern. The Recruitment Process of the exam will be conducted in three different steps:
- Phase I
- Phase II
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern For DR (General)
|Phase I||200||2 hours|
|Phase II||300||90 minutes for
|Interview||50||No time limit|
Now Let’s have a look at the exam pattern for all these stages of the RBI Grade B exam one by one.
RBI Grade B 2023 Notification- Click to Check
RBI Grade B Apply Online 2023- Click to Apply
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase I of DR (General)
The Prelims Exam of RBI Grade B DR (General) will comprise 4 sections namely English Language, Reasoning, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude.
- The entire section needs to be completed in a time span of 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- The Questions asked will be bilingual (asked in both English & Hindi) except for English Language Section.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked which will carry 1 mark each. Thus, the total score of the entire Phase-I Exam will be around 200 Marks.
- There is also Negative Marking for the first round of the selection process of the RBI Grade B exam.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong.
- There will be a specific sectional duration which will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- There will be no deduction in marks if candidates leave any questions unanswered or unattended.
RBI Grade B Phase I Examination
RBI Grade B Phase I for general posts is given below:
|S No.||Section Asked||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||30||25 minutes|
Note- The above RBI Grade B Prelims Pattern is as per the last year’s Information Handout.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern Phase II For DR (General)
Candidates who successfully qualify for the Preliminary Round will be eligible for the RBI Grade B Phase II Exam for DR (Mains).
- The Phase II Exam will three papers will be conducted namely Economic & Social Sciences, English, Finance & Management.
- The Phase-II Exam will constitute Both Subjective & Objective Types of questions.
- Except for the English Section, all the questions asked will be bilingual (available in both English & Hindi).
- Individually all the sections need to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes or 90 minutes each.
- The marks allotted for each paper is around 100.
- Thus the cumulative score of the entire Mains Exam is 300 marks.
- Just like the Prelims Exam, there will be negative marking in this phase of the examination as well.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong against 1 mark awarded to candidates for attempting a question right.
- No marks will be deducted for leaving a question blank (unattended).
RBI Grade B General Phase II Examination
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 For DEPR
The RBI has released the separate exam pattern for the Grade B DEPR Exam for Phase 1 and 2.
|Paper-I Economics||120 Min||100|
|Paper-II Economics||180 Min||100|
|Paper-III English||90 Min||100|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 for DSIM Post
The RBI has released the separate exam pattern for the Grade B DSIM Exam for Phase 1 and 2.
|Paper-I Statistics||120 Min||100|
|Paper-II Statistics||180 Min||100|
|Paper-III English||90 Min||100|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023 Interview Process
The final stage of the RBI Grade B 2023 Recruitment Process is the Interview Process. Candidates who successfully clear the Mains Round are called for the Interview Process. The interview round carries 75 marks. The final merit list will be formulated after the conclusion of the RBI interview round. Candidates can choose either Hindi or English language for the interview round. Selected candidate’s Roll numbers will be uploaded on the official website. An invitation letter will be sent to the email ID of the selected candidates.
The Board will consider the following factors to prepare the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified
Candidates are required to keep visiting this website to know the change in exam pattern if any. Candidates are requested to check RBI Grade B Syllabus also.
Click here to Check RBI Grade B Salary
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Click to Check
RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Paper – Click to Download
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2023- FAQs
Q 1. What is the marking scheme of RBI Grade B?
Ans. The Phase I exam consists of 200 marks, the Phase II exam consists of 300 marks, for general posts, and for DSIM and DEPR posts phase I is 100 marks and phase 2 is of 200 marks and the interview holds 50 marks.
Q 2. What is the duration of the RBI Grade B Phase I exam?
Ans. The RBI Grade B Phase I exam is for 2 hours (120 minutes).
Q 3. What is the duration of the RBI Grade B Phase II exam?
Ans. The RBI Grade B phase II is 90 minutes for each section for general posts and 270 minutes for DSIM and DEPR.
Q 4. What is the negative marking in the Phase I exam?
Ans. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks allotted to that question for each wrong question.