SSC JHT Paper II Result 2020: SSC has released the result of JHT Result 2020 Paper II (Tier II) exam. The commission release the JHT Tier II exam result on 16th June 2020 @ssc.nic.in. Check the list of selected candidates PDF below. The exam was conducted on 16th February 2020 across the country for SSC Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination Paper II. The qualified candidates need to appear for the Document Verification process. Get direct link to Check Your Result and cut off.
SSC JHT Paper II Result 2020
Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam for the appointment of Junior Hindi Translator. Finally the agony of those candidates who had appeared in the Paper II of SSC JHT 2019-20 exam is over. The commission has announced the result of Paper II. Along with result the cut off is also released. Use the given instructions to check your result.
Steps to Check SSC JHT Paper II Result 2020
- In the PDF for SSC JHT Paper II Result 2019-20, click on the list of candidates in the given link.
- Enter “Ctrl+F” or select the search bar.
- Enter your roll number in the search bar.
- Your roll number will be highlighted, if selected.
Link to check SSC JHT Paper II Result 2020
Click on the link given below to check SSC JHT Tier II Result 2019-20 as verified by the official website.
Congratulations to the qualified candidates!
SSC JHT Paper II Cut Off 2020
Candidates can check the SSC JHT Paper II 2019-20 Cut Off in the image below.
SSC JHT Paper II Result: Important Points
- A total of 1360 candidates have qualified for the document verification process.
- Qualified candidates must note that the document verification will be conducted after the result.
- Qualified candidates are advised to get their documents ready ASAP.
- The Document verification dates will be announced soon.