UPTET is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) to determine the eligibility of the teachers to be appointed to teach students of class I to class VIII. If you want to kickstart your career as a teacher and wish to teach in the UP state government schools, then you need to qualify the UPTET Exam. Teaching Primary and Upper Primary students is not as easy as it seems, the same is the UPTET Exam. For qualifying UPTET one needs a clear understanding of the subjects, good time management skills, hands-on experience, good accuracy, and speed. To achieve all this, practicing Adda247’s UPTET Mock test is all you need. Our UPTET test series are designed aiming to give you a competitive edge over the other candidates and help you boost your preparation in a limited period of time.
Adda247’s UPTET Mock test will help you analyze your preparation, make you exam-ready, find out weak areas, give you deep insight into the exam pattern and level of the exam, and help you work on your speed as well as accuracy. Our test series is designed to give you a brief idea about the exam pattern and types of questions that you may see in the real exam. If you will practice our mock tests on a regular basis, you will be able to develop the right strategy for attempting the exam so that you can maximize your score and secure your selection with greater ease.
Checkout: UPTET Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
What are UPTET Mock Tests?
UPTET Test Series comprises online tests prepared by Adda247’s best-known educators. Our tests are designed keeping in mind the previous years’ questions, latest exam pattern, frequently asked questions and most expected questions. We have prepared our full-length mock tests similar to the real UPTET exam. Our UPTET Mock Test consists of 150 questions, 30 questions in each section- Child Development and Pedagogy, language-I (Hindi), Language- II (English/ Urdu/ Sanskrit), Mathematics, Environmental Studies. Students are given 150 minutes (2.5 hours) duration to attempt the test. Upon submission of the test, you will get a detailed analysis report along with the solutions to each question of the exam. Here, we offer you full-length mock tests as well as section-wise tests. Our team has designed the UPTET Mock tests similar to the real exam and have incorporated timed sections so that you can work on your speed and build the right strategy for attempting the exam.
Why are UPTET Mock Tests Important?
Practicing UPTET Mock tests is a proven way to score
well in the UPTET exam and secure your selection. A candidate who is preparing for the exam but does not attempt a good number of mock tests is most likely to remain unsatisfied with his/her performance. Importance of the mock tests are as follows:
- UPTET Mock tests are designed to make you aware of the UPTET exam syllabus and exam pattern
- To provide you hands-on experience on the level of questions of the exam.
- Help you improve your speed and accuracy
- Learn to Manage exam stress
- Build strategy for attempting question
- Enhance your time management skills
Why Choose Adda247’s UPTET Test Series?
- UPTET Test Series is available for Paper I as well as Paper II.
- 55+ full-length UPTET Mock tests covering the entire syllabus.
- Section-wise mock tests to help you test yourself on each topic
- Mock tests are based on the previous years’ question papers.
- UPTET Test series is available in Hindi and English
- Mock tests prepared by expert teachers attempting UPTET and other similar Exams every year.
- Provides you all India ranking and detailed analysis report
- Offers detailed explanations for each and every questions of the test
- Available at a very competitive price
Tips for UPTET Preparation
- Try to get hold on the fundamentals of each topic of the syllabus.
- Build your time management skills and answering strategy so that no question is left unattended in the real exam.
- Practice, Practice Practice! Don’t forget to practice sample papers and previous year questions. Avai ou Adda247’s UPTET Mock test.