SSC CGL 2018 Online Application
SSC CGL 2018 Notification has been released on 5th May 2018. The online application process started post release of official notification by SSC. The entire application process is to be completed online. Application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid by General Category Candidates. No application fee is required to be paid by female candidates and candidates belonging to reserved category. The Online Application Process started on 5th May 2018 and will end on 4th June 2018.
The application fee is required to be paid online through net banking/credit card/debit card. One can also pay the application fee offline in the form of Challan in the concerned bank and enter the details of the Challan in the payment window of Part-II of the registration form.
SSC CGL Mock Test Series 2018
Follow the following details while filling in the Application Form for SSC CGL 2018 Exam:
- Click on the given link of SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
- Click on link of Apply Link- 1. The registration link will open up in new window
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2018 application window and click on register button
- Candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number
- Click on submit button to submit their completed application form of SSC CGL 2018. Do not forget to verify your entire details before submitting the form.
- You will be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2018 application form
- Candidates need to login with registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2018
- Candidates are needed to upload photograph and signature by logging in with registered account
- Photograph - The photograph must be white colour or light coloured background and should be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution should be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- Signature - The signature should be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
By submitting the application form by attaching and uploading your Signature and Photograph, you will be done with Part-I of the registration Process.
Now begins the Part-II of the registration Process:
- Login with registered Id and password to fill up the Part-II of the application form of SSC CGL 2018
- The information submitted at the time of registration and submission of Part-I will appear as auto-filled and candidates can fill up remaining fields in the SSC CGL 2018 application form
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2018 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on Final Submit after previewing it
- Candidates are advised to download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC CGL 2018
- Candidates can now proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2018 either by online mode or offline mode of fee payment
- Online mode - Candidates can submit application fee in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking by clicking on online option in the payment window and proceed to make payment.
- Offline mode - In case, candidates wants to submit application fee through offline mode, they can select offline option in payment window and proceed to generate bank challan to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2018 Exam.