If you have any questions regarding the batch or are facing any issues while enrolling, then kindly call our Product Counselor Here: +917678259963
This CERTIFIED BANK TRAINER Video Course is developed by India’s Best Faculty and is regularly updated with the latest Videos. This course is useful in Certification courses in IIBF. The focus of the course is on faculty development which includes presentation skills, comprehension ability, conceptualization, creativity, conduct and control over the class.
- Expert guidance for the exam preparation
- Impart the necessary set of training skills
- Become a successful trainer
- Deliver training effectively
- Conceptual Videos for better understanding
- Recorded Videos available 24/7 for Revision
- Based on the latest pattern
IIBF 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -
Members of the Institute are :
- Existing faculty at training institutes of banks and financial institutions.
- Officers identified to function as faculty in banks and financial institutions.
- Officers aspiring to become faculty at training institutes of banks and financial institutions.
- The minimum mark for passing the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 1 year (i.e. 2 consecutive attempts). The candidate will have to pay the examination fee for a block of one year i.e. for two attempts.
- Candidates not able to pass the examination within a stipulated time period of one year are required to re-enroll themselves afresh by submitting a fresh Examination Application Form. Such candidates will not be granted credit for subjects passed, if any, earlier.
- Attempts will be counted from the date of application irrespective of whether a candidate makes a physical appearance at any examination or otherwise.
CERTIFIED BANK TRAINER
IIBF CERTIFICATION COURSES
About IIBF -
Established in 1928 as a Company under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1913, the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), formerly known as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of Banks, Financial Institutions, and their employees in India.
The Institute is managed by a Governing Council consisting of representatives of major
Banks, Reserve Bank of India, Indian Banks’ Association, Institute of Banking Personnel
Selection, and an academician from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual) Hinglish
- Suprabha Mudgal
[MBA, JAIIB, Ex-Specialist Officer HR]
9+ years of experience in Banking Recruitment and Selection, Performance
Appraisal, T&D, Organisation development, and Industrial Relations, pay fixation, and
Salary fitment in the Banking industry
Experienced Nodal Officer for IBPS (Recruitment and Selection)
More than 1000 Candidates have been taught.
Validity: 6 Months
*You will get a mail after purchasing the batch for login.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.