Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking | Target Batch 9.0 June 2021 | Live Classes By Adda247
JAIIB (LRB) 2021 LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Batch Start Date
Total Lecture -
Per Lecture Time
9 PM to 10:30 PM
Check the LRB study plan here.
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Course through 40+ hours of interactive live classes
- When you have a hectic day at work and can't attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts.
- Doubt Resolution via call after class as well as a doubt portal where you will be connected with experts 24*7.
What is JAIIB?
- JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- It is a flagship course offered by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
- JAIIB is for Bankers/members and DBF can be attempted by non-bankers/non-members.
- The exam is held twice every year - Once in May and once in November.
- JAIIB has 3 papers - Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 mark each.
- Clearing JAIIB will earn you increments in Banks and consequently will fetch you an increased salary. In some banks even for promotion, there is some weight for JAIIB. It will enhance your knowledge which in turn will help you even in your day-to-day work.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.
- This course is for all those students who aim to qualify JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of course
Meet our JAIIB Team Experts:
- Swati Agrawal
CA, MBA (Finance), JAIIB]
(a) A corporate lawyer based out of Bangalore with 3.5 years of experience in transactional and advisory on commercial laws.
(b) More than 1000 candidates have been qualified and promoted under the guidance of Swati Agarwal Ma'am.
(c) She has also authored an article on the SC ruling on the letter of guarantee. Further, she has a personal legal blog (decodeindianlaws.com) wherein she writes about common legal issues and their solutions.
Validity: 3 Months
*You will get a mail after purchasing the batch for login.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be cancelled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.