For Admission in Mentorship Batch please call ot whatsapp on: +917678246017, +918178018562
Mentorship Batch में Admission से सम्बंधित किसी भी जानकारी के लिए दिए गए नंबर पर Contact या Whatsapp करें: +917678246017, +918178018562
What is Adda 247 Personal Mentorship Programme?
Adda 247 Personal mentorship Program for UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 is a 30 days’ rigorous mentorship program wherein the participants will be given to the point academic guidance & support in a time bound manner so that they can comfortably prepare for India's most prestigious exam. Academic support includes quick, Personal Mentoring, Doubt solving, dedicated telegram group, Time management & time table strategy, scientific feedback system, identification of weak areas and finding out the solutions thereof. All this support will be provided through UPSC ADDA247 MENTORS & IAS OFFICERS.
UPSC CSE 2023-24 MENTORSHIP PROGRAM | HINDI/ENGLISH | Live Discussion
Batch Start: 8th-August-2022
Time: As per Schedule
Mentorship Mode- Telephonic + online
Check the Schedule here.
Who can join?
Any Student who is planning to take UPSC 2023 and dedicated towards achieving their absolute aim but confused with UPSC CSE preparations.
We will be limiting the number of participants in this program. This will ensure that we are able to focus on them individually and on each and every aspect of their preparation.
Who Should Join?
The program is best suited to the following candidates:
- Those appearing in UPSC CSE 2022 for the first time
- Those appeared in Prelims earlier but couldn't qualify
- Those who require strategic guidance
- Those who are dedicated, competent & committed towards UPSC
- Those who are not able to manage time and occupied professionally
- Those who are not able to focus
- A full proof CSE preparation plan for you
- We believe that when a student steps into the UPSC journey there is no concept of ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach as every individual is different. In terms of time and availability each student has his/her own constraints, so our experienced mentors will be helping you to sail through. Our mentors take these factors into account and connect with aspirants, evolving a plan that works for them.
- Keeps you Motivated, guided, Focused
- Help you to understand the trend & approach of the IAS exam as our mentors have personally guided 3000+ aspirants out of which many are successful UPSC and State PCS officers.
- Helps aspirants choose the correct sources & evolve strategies to cover these sources with ease.
- Helps you to understand the weightage of each topic stated in UPSC syllabus
- Provide Guidance in choosing an optional subject and help to narrow down the decision making towards choosing an optional subject.
- Personal touch – One to One interaction with a mentor.
- Helps Aspirant in Identifying the weak areas and strengths in CSE preparation
- Helps in time management and timetable making
- Guidance in the articulation of words, presentation, structure and language for answer writing.
Role of Mentors
A mentor will be a person who has first-hand experience of CSE mains and/or interview; and has experimented with several ways of preparing for the exam. Each candidate will be associated with a mentor or a group of mentors who will guide him/her throughout the program.
Candidates enrolled in the mentorship program will connect with them through Zoom meetings or telephone. We have a system in place to fix the meetings between the mentors and the candidates
SCHEME OF THE PROGRAM
- Course Duration : 30 days.
- Conducting a workshop about the fundamentals of Civil Services Examination.
- 8 live sessions.
- One to One Personal Mentorship
- Personal Time Table
- Motivational Sessions
- Once you enroll in the course our mentors will get on a call with you to understand your preparation level, working/study constraints, current strategies and create a step by step plan for your preparation.
- Both our mentors will stay with you throughout the duration of this program. They will be connected with you via a group and on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate and chart the next milestone of your UPSC - CSE journey.
- Scholarship cum Reward Test at the end of the course.
NOTE - WE CAN CHANGE YOUR TELEPHONIC SESSION AS PER YOUR CONVENIENCE. BUT LIVE SESSION OF IAS OFFICERS WILL BE HELD ON SCHEDULED TIME.
Validity: 1 Month