Adda247-India’s No. 1 Government Job Preparation Platform, presents ‘ACE Civil Services-Indian Economy’ a comprehensive book for WBCS, UPSC and other State PCS exams.This book is a unique approach towards gratifying the needs of the aspirants who lack clarity regarding what to study, how much to study, the depth of knowledge required for any topic, and the type of questions asked by the commission.
Click here for Index
The book addresses all the major dimensions of the syllabus like:
- Microeconomics: covering exam-relevant sections, which will enable the students to understand the microeconomic activities and their determinants.
- Macroeconomics: This section covers the concepts of money, inflation, national income etc.
- Economic growth and development.
- Money and Banking: Understanding the various aggregates of money, its circulation and regulation by various agencies.
- Taxation and Public finance: Explain how the government manages the economy and its finances.
- Financial Markets: This section deals with the money and capital markets and how money is loaned and exchanged in the economy.
- External Sector: This section explains the interaction of the world economy with India, how the balance of payments and trade affects the economy.
- Applied Economics: Covers Agriculture and Allied Activities, Manufacturing, Services and Infrastructure comprehensively.
- Human Economics: This section deals with human aspects of economics like inclusive growth, poverty, unemployment, inequality etc.
Important Features of the Book:
- Simplified language for technical subjects like Economy will cater to all students who are new to the syllabus and those who have already given attempts. Example driven approach for easy understanding of complex concepts.
- All ideas of the Economic Survey from the last 5 years have been covered in respective chapters.
*Delivery charges indulge in MRP.
***Book will be delivered within 8-10 working days, after placing an order.