*Delivery of Books may be hampered due to COVID situation. We Appreciate your patience!!
Adda247, in collaboration with Study IQ, launches the Indian Art & Culture aims to address the syllabus of Art and Culture holistically from the UPSC Civil Services Examinations perspective. The book has been updated as per the latest examination pattern and is also suitable for all competitive examinations. The book has been prepared by experienced faculties and subject-matter experts, keeping in mind the challenges faced by the students while preparing for competitive exams.
Click Here for Index and Sample Images
The book addresses all the major dimensions of the syllabus like:
- Visual Arts: This section explores India’s rich heritage of architecture, sculpture, pottery and paintings.
- Performing Arts: This section deals with various performing arts of India- theatre, music, dance, martial arts, puppetry and circus.
- Culture: This section explores India’s rich culture and traditions from languages to fairs and festivals and the Indian Cinema.
- Miscellaneous: Important topics such as Law and Culture, Cultural Institutions in India, Various Awards and Honours have been covered in this section.
Important Features of the Book:
- Simple and Lucid language has been used to cater to all students who are new to the syllabus and those who have already given attempts.
- Diagrams and pictorial representations of art, culture and heritages of India to make learning interactive and easy.
- Extensive use of maps for easy retention of various topics like IVC sites, Ashoka edicts, paintings, folk music and dances etc.
- Previous Year Questions (Prelims and Mains) are added at the end of the chapters for students to apply their knowledge and know the trends.
- Relevant topics such as Indian numismatics, India’s cultural footprint abroad, Indian handicrafts with GI Tags are added.
- Art and Culture related Current Affairs for the last 2 years (2020-2022) have been seamlessly incorporated with the content.
- 'Do You Know' sections are added to make learning exciting.
For any Complaints or query mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Delivery charges indulge in MRP.
**We are following all the Covid-19 Guidelines during delivery.
***Book will be delivered within 8-10 working days, after placing an order.