*Delivery of Books may be hampered due to COVID situation. We Appreciate your patience!!
Adda247, in collaboration with Study IQ, launches the Indian Polity for WBCS, UPSC and other State PCS exams aims to address the syllabus of Indian Polity holistically from the UPSC Civil Services Examinations perspective. The book has been updated as per the latest examination pattern and is also suitable for all competitive examinations. The book has been prepared by experienced faculties and subject-matter experts, keeping in mind the challenges faced by the students while preparing for competitive exams.
Click Here for Index and Sample Images
Important Features of the Book: -
- Simple and Lucid language has been used to cater to all students who are new to the syllabus and those who have already given attempts.
- Book is divided into 11 parts covering polity wholistically for both prelims and Mains; each part has 3 sections: -These 3 sections include: Idea Pages, Prelims and Mains Analysis
- Idea Pages: covers all relevant concepts. For ex- Idea of justice in the judiciary
- Prelims: Constitutional articles summaries in lucid language.
- Mains: Comprehensive coverage of articles with relevant cases/examples aligned with current developments.
- Simplified Timelines to make learning and retention easy.
- Relevant topics such as Competition Commission of India, Law Commission of India etc have been added.
- Detailed analysis of topics to help students with Mains preparation.
- Previous Year Questions (Prelims and Mains) are added at the end of the chapters for students to apply their knowledge and know the trends.
- Polity related Current Affairs for the last 2 years (2020-2022) have been seamlessly incorporated with the content.
For any Complaints or query mail us - email@example.com
*Delivery charges indulge in MRP.
**We are following all the Covid-19 Guidelines during delivery.
***Book will be delivered within 8-10 working days, after placing an order.