*Delivery of Books may be hampered due to COVID situation. We Appreciate your patience!!
Adda247, in collaboration with Study IQ, launches the Principles of Indian Geography for WBCS, UPSC and other State PCS exams.
Principles of Indian Geography aims to comprehensively address the syllabus of Indian Physical, Human and Economic Geography from the UPSC Civil Services Examinations perspective. The book has been updated as per the latest examination pattern and is also suitable for all other competitive examinations.
Click here for Index & Sample Images
The book addresses all the major dimensions of the syllabus like:
- Geomorphology: The geological structure of India, its various landforms and rivers.
- Climatology: All climatic phenomena experienced in India focusing on monsoon, el-nino, cyclones etc. and their impact.
- Biogeography: Understanding Indian Soils and India’s Natural Vegetation.
- Resources: Focusing Mineral, Energy and water resources of India.
- Human geography: Extensive analysis of population structure, the migration and settlement patterns, and planning of resources in India.
- Economic geography: Comprehensively covering agriculture, manufacturing and the service sectors.
Important Features of Book
- Easy and Lucid Language for better understanding.
- Extensive use of Maps for better clarity.
- Hand-drawn diagrams.
- Previous Year Questions at the end of every chapter.
- Real life examples in 'Case Studies' Section.
- 'Do You Know' section for making your learning exciting.
- Extensive use of tables for easy revision.
For any Complaints or query mail us - email@example.com
*Delivery charges indulge in MRP.
**We are following all the Covid-19 Guidelines during delivery.
***Book will be delivered within 8-10 working days, after placing an order.