SSC MTS Apply Online 2023
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023: Staff Service Commission has started accepting online applications for SSC MTS 2023 Exam with the announcement of Multitasking Staff and vacancies for Havaldar on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The candidates willing to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar vacancies must submit their SSC MTS Online Form 2023 at the official website. The last date to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 is 24th February 2023 (today). In this article, we have provided all the information regarding SSC MTS Apply Online 2023, steps to apply, SSC MTS Form Date 2023, application fee, documents required, etc.
SSC MTS Online Application 2023
SSC has released the official dates regarding the SSC MTS 2022 online application on its official website. From tomorrow onwards i.e. 18th January 2023 SSC is going to begin the recruitment process of SSC MTS. Check the below table regarding SSC MTS Form Date 2023 as mentioned in SSC MTS Notification PDF.
|SSC MTS 2023- Important Dates|
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification||18th January 2023|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||18th January to 24th February 2023|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||26th February 2023|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||26th February 2023|
|Last date for Payment Through Challan||27th February 2023|
|Window for Application Form Correction||2nd t0 3rd March 2023|
|SSC MTS Application Status||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1)||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||April 2023|
SSC MTS Apply Online Link
The online application process for the SSC MTS 2023 is going to be commenced by SSC on 18th January 2023 on its official website i.e. @ssc.nic.in. The SSC MTS Online Form has been available on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission from 18th January 2023 onwards and will be active till 24th February 2023 (Extended). The candidates who wish to apply for Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar vacancies should click on the below link and start the application process without any delay.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification Out for 11409 Posts – Click to Check
SSC MTS Application Fee 2023
Candidates applying for SSC MTS 2023 have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through online mode only for the completion of the SSC MTS online application process. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Steps to Fill SSC MTS Online Form 2023
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023 link is going to be active till 17th February 2023. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for filling out the SSC MTS 2023 online application form.
- Visit the official website i.e. @ssc.nic.in or click on the official link provided above.
- Click on the “Apply” link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in SSC MTS 2023 application window and then click on the register button.
- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form of SSC MTS 2023. Verify your details before submitting the form.
- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC MTS 2023 exam.
- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC MTS Registration 2023.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Check: BPSC 68th Answer Key
The photograph must be clicked in front of white colour or light-coloured background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with your registered ID and password to fill up Part II of the online form for SSC MTS 2023.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC MTS 2023 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC MTS application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form for SSC MTS 2023. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC MTS 2023 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
SSC MTS Apply Online Important Points
Candidates who are applying for the SSC MTS 2023 must take care of the following points while filling out the SSC MTS online application form.
- The last date of the SSC MTS online application is 17th February 2023.
- The application form will be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC MTS 2023.
- Candidates must take a printout of the SSC MTS application form for future references.
- Exam centres must be filled out carefully in the application form according to the convenience of the candidate.
- For any query and problems regarding the SSC MTS Apply Online process candidates can submit their problems at the regional office of the SSC through email.
|SSC MTS Salary||SSC MTS Cut Off|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Papers||SSC MTS Syllabus 2023|
SSC MTS Apply Online 2023- FAQs
Q. What is the last date for SSC MTS Apply Online 2023?
Ans. The SSC MTS online application process’s last date is 24th February 2023.
Q. How can I apply for SSC MTS 2023?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for the SSC MTS 2023 by clicking the direct link mentioned in the article.
Q. What are the qualifications required in SSC MTS 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have passed 10th Standard from the recognized Board or Council.
Q. What is the application fee for the SSC MTS 2023?
Ans. Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as SCC MTS online application fee and there will no application fee for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD/ Women category candidates.