SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2021: Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 on 05th February 2021. The SSC MTS admit card 2021 will be released in June 2021 by the board for the candidates appearing for the SSC MTS examination on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The candidates can download the first phase Admit Card from the direct link here. Direct link for downloading the admit card will be available here, as soon as it is announced by SSC. More information related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 can be checked here.
SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2021: Admit Card
|SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2021|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2021|
|No of Vacancies||To Be Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||01st July to 20th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||June 2021|
|Selection Process||Tier-1, Tier-2, and Tier-3 Exam|
SSC MTS Tier-1 Admit Card 2021
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam will be held from 01st July 2021 to 20th July 2021. The exam date has been announced through the calendar, any change in the dates will be notified on the official website. The active link of admit card will be updated here when it is released by the officials.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Important Dates|
|SSC MTS Exam Events||Dates|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card 2021||June 2021|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date||01st July to 20th July 2021|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 2||To Be Notified Soon|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
How to Download SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for Tier-1?
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download Admit card. It will be live once admit card will be released.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see SSC MTS 2021 Admit Card for Tier 1 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card Link
The direct links for SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 1 will be available in June 2021 (tentatively) after the announcement by Staff Selection Commission.
|SSC Central Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Southern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted online while Paper 2 is pen and paper-based.
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in either HINDI or ENGLISH.||Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier-III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever applicable|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper I (Computer Based)
- SSC MTS Paper I will have four sections.
- The duration of SSC MTS Exam will be 90 minutes for General Candidates and 120 minutes for PwD Candidates.
- The Paper I is an objective type paper with four MCQ’s out of which one will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect or unattempted question.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|Paper 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions||25||25||90 min (120 min for candidates who shall be taking the help of scribes)|
|Numerical Aptitude Questions||25||25|
|General English Questions||25||25|
|General Awareness Questions||25||25|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper-II (Descriptive)
SSC MTS Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be pen and paper mode paper which will be descriptive in nature.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the VIIIth Schedule of the Constitution.
- The maximum marks are 50 marks.
- The duration of SSC MTS Paper-II is 30 minutes for General Category and 40 minutes for PwD Category of candidates.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of questions||Time duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||1||30 minutes (40 min in case of candidates eligible for using scribes)|
Candidates must remember to carry a Photo ID card along with their Admit Card.
The Photo ID Cards may include the following:
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- A passport size photograph that must match the photograph submitted in the Application form
Important Points to check !
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of SSC.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices.
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. The candidates will be placed in the desired location indicated in the application after the final selection. Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
ALL THE BEST !!