Staff Selection Commission has released Admit Card of MTS 2019 on 14th November 2019. Qualified candidates of first phase can check their Admit Card. Direct link for downloading the admit card is available here, as it is announcement by ssc.nic.in. More information related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 can be checked here. Check Admit Card Links below.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam is scheduled for 24th November 2019. This date has been rescheduled lately, due to delay in the result. And when result of first phase was declared, candidates who have cleared the exam will now be appearing for the Tier 2 Exam. The active link of admit card will be updated here.
SSC MTS Important Dates
|SSC MTS Important Dates|
|SSC MTS Exam Events||Dates|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date 2019||2nd August and 6th September 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Result 2019||5th November 2019|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 2||14th November 2019|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||24th November 2019|
How can I Download SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for Tier 2 ?
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download Admit card. It will be live once admit card will be released.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for Tier 2 on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 2 Link
The links for SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 2 are mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the links mentioned below:
|SSC Central Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Southern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Western Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
|SSC North Region||Check Status||Admit Card|
SSC MTS 2019 Exam:
- SSC MTS Tier 2 (Descriptive paper) consists of 50 marks. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks (33% percentage) to clear the exam and its marks are include in the merit list.
- SSC conducts MTS Exam in Three Stages which are mentioned below:
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in either HINDI or ENGLISH.||Pen and Paper mode.|
|Tier-III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever applicable|
- Candidates must remember to carry a Photo ID card along with their Admit Card.
The Photo ID Cards may include the following:
- They should also carry a passport size photograph that must match the photograph submitted in the Application form
Important Points to check !
- Candidates must check their name, venue address and exam date mentioned on Admit Card
- If there is any mismatch in detail, please contact the concerned authority. The helpline number is mentioned on the official site of SSC.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Do read the necessary items mentioned on the admit card. Also check for things not to be carried in the exam hall such as phones, calculators, bluetooth devices.
- Carry an Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Centers
A candidate must indicate the Center(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. The candidates will be placed in the desired location indicated in the application after final selection.
Details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centers are located are as follows:
|Examination Centers &
|SSC Region and
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
Commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
ALL THE BEST !!