NEET 2022 State Wise Seats
The National Testing Agency successfully conducted the NEET 2022 examination recently on 17th July 2022. The NEET UG 2022 is the largest exam to get admission to medical colleges for graduation. In this article, we have given the break up of NEET 2022 State Wise Seats. We have covered the NEET 2022 State Wise Seats in this article. There are 91,927 MBBS seats, 27,698 BDS seats, 50,720 AYUSH seats, and 525 B.VSc & AH seats available in NEET 2022. The numbers for MBBS government seats through NTA NEET 2022 have been produced using data given by MCI and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). In all, 322 government medical institutes provide 48012 MBBS seats. Go through the complete article to get all the details of NEET 2022 State Wise Seats.
NEET 2022 MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix
Here we have given the data about the NEET UG 2022 MBBS and BDS seat matrix. The students who appeared in NEET UG 2022 this year must check the table given below:
|Type of Colleges||MBBS||BDS|
|Total Colleges||Total Seats||Total Colleges||Total Seats|
|Total Seats through NEET 2022||532||76,928||313||26773|
|AIIMS & JIPMER institutions||15 AIIMS; 2 JIPMER||1205 (AIIMS) + 200 (JIPMER)||–||–|
|Private Colleges including Deemed Universities||260||35,540||263||23,260|
NEET 2022 MBBS Government Seats
MCC will grant the 15% quota seats in NEET 2022 for the All India Quota, while the remaining 85 per cent state seats will be allotted by the different state authorities through NEET 2022 Counselling. Check the information about NEET 2022 MBBS government seats provided in the table below:
|Name of the State/UT||Government Colleges||Government Seats|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||1||100|
|Dadra & Nagar
|Jammu & Kashmir||9||1047|
NEET 2022 Seats Through AIQ and SQ
Here we have given the NEET 2022 seat distribution based on the All India Quota and State Quota. Refer to the below table to get information on all the quota and their colleges given below in the table:
|Total Colleges||Total Seats in All India Quota||Total Seats in State Quota|
|Andaman & Nicobar||1||15||85|
|Daman & Diu||(Not applicable)||(Not applicable)||(Not applicable)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||3(Only for State Quota doesn’t participate in All India Quota)||Doesn’t participate||400|
|Sikkim||(Not applicable)||(Not applicable)||(Not applicable)|
Central Universities MBBS Seat Through NEET 2022
Central Universities such as Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, and Aligarh Muslim University offer MBBS through NEET 2022. The candidates interested in taking admission to Central Universities must go through the NEET 2022 MBBS seat break-up provided in the table below:
|Total Colleges||Total Seats|
(BHU & AMU)
NEET 2022: Previous Year Analysis of Government MBBS Seats
The previous year’s analysis of government MBBS seats is given here. Through the Previous year’s Analysis of MBBS seats, the candidates will know the previous year’s matrix of MBBS Seats. Check the table below:
|Year||Government Colleges||MBBS Seats|
- Will NEET Is Postponed 2022 Due To Date Clash With CUET 2022
- NEET Weightage 2022 PDF Physics, Biology, Chemistry (Chapter Wise)
- NEET Syllabus 2022 PDF Download Chapter-Wise & Topic-Wise For Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- NEET 2022 Correction Window Last Date, Fees, Link @ Neet.Nta.Nic.In
FAQs on NEET 2022 State Wise Seats
Q How many seats are in NEET 2022?
There are 91,927 MBBS seats, 27,698 BDS seats, 50,720 AYUSH seats, and 525 B.VSc & AH seats available in NEET 2022.
Q. Which state has the highest NEET seats?
Tamil Nadu has the most NEET seats, with 10725, followed by Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh, which have 10145 and 9053 seats, respectively.
Q. Will NEET 2022 be easy?
In NEET 2022, the questions from botany were tough. The students who appeared in NEET 2022 found botany questions tough. The NTA has asked 12-15 reason and assertion-based questions in botany.