NEET Counselling 2021 Advisory Released by MCC for Medical Aspirants: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued a notice to medical students. It is for medical students to attend the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test counselling session (NEET-UG). Furthermore, applicants are warned not to believe any bogus agent, according to the official warning provided by MCC. They must finish all registrations as well as the NEET 2021 option filling process on the official website. mcc.nic.in is the official website for the same.
NEET UG 2021 counselling is likely to start shortly and will be available on the official website, where applicants may read more about the MCC’s NEET counselling 2021 advice.
NEET MCC Medical Counselling Committee Advisory 2021
- Candidates should be wary of impostor agents. They must adhere to the rules outlined on the MCC’s official website.
- Any bogus website or agency should be reported to MCC right once. A candidate may also file a police report in such cases.
- MCC would distribute MBBS/BDS seats based on NEET-UG merit and the colleges chosen by applicants who took the exam.
- Shortlisted candidates must download their allotment letters from the official website after the NEET seat allotment. Students should also be wary of any letters they receive from unknown sources.
- At all costs, the password created during NEET counselling registration should not be shared with anyone.
MCC NEET UG 2021 counselling: Registration
The methods to register and fill choices for NEET 2021 seat allotment are outlined below.
- Click on the “new registration” link on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
- Fill in the requested information, including their roll number, registration number, name, mother’s name, and date of birth, as shown on their NEET 2021 scorecard.
- Pay for NEET 2021 counselling via the internet.
- Fill in your course preferences and preferences for the college/institute. Please keep in mind that there is no limit to how many options a candidate can select.
- Candidates must lock their selections before the deadline after inputting them. If any contender fails to do so by the deadline, the options will be locked automatically.
Read: NEET 2021 Full Process
MCC NEET 2021 counselling: Qualifying Criteria
Candidates who achieved the minimum qualifying marks must maintain their documents ready, and candidates in the general category must achieve a 50 percentile score to pass NEET 2021. SC and ST students must score in the top 40% of their class. PwD candidates must have a 45 percentile score.
MCC’s NEET 2021 counselling will offer 15 per cent All India Quota (AIQ), 100% places at deemed/central institutions, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS, and JIPMER to medical students who have appeared and meet the criteria. The remaining 85% of state quota seats, as well as all places in private colleges, will be filled by the respective counselling authorities.
MCC NEET 2021 UG AIQ Counselling Session
Over the OBC and EWS quota in medical colleges, NEET PG counselling has been placed on hold. Young doctors have expressed their dissatisfaction with the therapy sessions being repeatedly postponed on social media channels. They’ve taken to Twitter, using the hashtag #ExpediteNeetPGCounselling2021, to demand that the dates be set “immediately.”
Read: The list of Document Required for NEET 2021Counselling
FAQs on NEET Counselling 2021 Advisory Released by MCC for Medical Aspirants
What really is the way to get 700 points in NEET 2021?
You know that in physics, you need a score of 170-180 to get 700 points. From a total of 45 questions, you must correct 43-45.
Which section of the NEET paper in 2021 was the most difficult?
The most difficult section of the NTA NEET 2021 exam paper was physics.
Is pen allowed in the NEET 2021 exam?
Inside the exam hall, stationery products, printed or any form of paper other than the admit card and ID proof were not authorised. Inside the test centre, items such as a geometry/pencil box, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, and so on were not permitted.
How many questions from previous year’s exam papers are repeated in NEET?
The actual number isn’t known. However, 10-15 questions are usually repeated in a modified form.
Is NCERT sufficient for NEET 2021?
Only NCERT is adequate and suitable for Biology, with which one can easily achieve a score of 300+.