CUET Form 2022
National Testing Agency is all set to conduct CUET UG 2022 for a total of 56 universities including central, state, deemed, and private universities. NTA has released all the information regarding CUET 2022 in the information bulletin. As per the notification, the candidates will have 4 choices to fill the exam city. The candidates can choose any of the given exam cities at their convenience. Interested candidates must not wait for the last date to fill out the online application form for CUET 2022. We have provided all the important documents required to fill out the application form in this article.
CUET Form 2022 Last Date
The enrollment deadline for the CUET Entrance Exam 2022 is May 6, 2022. Students who do not register their names by the deadline will be unable to appear in CUET 2022. Applicants must finish the registration process by visiting the NTA official website.
CUET Form 2022 Fees and Price
Here we have provided the CUET Application Fee 2022. The candidates can pay their CUET Application Fee 2022 in online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI. Check the category wise CUET Application Fee 2022 given below in the table:
|Slot: Timing of Examination||CUET Application Fee 2022|
|No. of Tests/ Subjects||General (Unreserved)||OBC (NCL)/ EWS||SC/ST/ Third gender/ PwBD||Centres Out Side India|
|Slot-1 : 09.00 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.||Up to 4||Rs 650/-||Rs 600/-||Rs 550/-||Rs 3000/-|
|Slot-2 : 03.00 p.m. to 06.45 p.m||Up to 5||Rs 650/-||Rs 600/-||Rs 550/-||Rs 3000/|
CUET 2022 Form Online Filling
National Testing Agency has started accepting the application forms for CUET 2022 UG. The application window for CUET 2022 form filling will be opened till 6th May 2022. Before filling out the online application for CUET UG 2022, the students must know the documents required for CUET 2022 form filling. In this article, we have given all the details regarding documents required for CUET 2022 form filling. The students must go through the whole article and bookmark this page to get all the latest updates on CUET 2022.
CUET Form 2022 – Overview
Here we have given the miscellaneous information regarding CUET Form 2022 UG. The students who wish to appear in CUET 2022 must check the table given below:
|Exam Name||Central Universities Entrance Test 2022|
|Known as||CUET 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||1st and 2nd Week of July 2022|
|Medium of CUET 2022 Exam||13 languages namely Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Odiya, Assamese, English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, and Malayalam|
|Purpose of CUET 2022 UG||Admission to Undergraduate courses offered by various Central, State, deemed, and Private Universities.|
|Exam Sections||Section I: Language-specific|
|Section II: Domain-specific|
|Section III: General Test|
|Exam Mode||CBT/ Online|
|Marking Scheme||+5 Marks for each right answer
-1 Mark for each wrong answer
Documents Required to Fill CUET 2022 Form Registration
The list of documents necessary for CUET 2022 registration is shown below. Candidates should keep ready these beforehand beginning the CUET 2022 application procedure. Have a look at the documents listed below:
- Photo identity proof such as Aadhaar, Ration card copy, Bank passbook etc.
- Scanned copy of Class 10th mark sheet
- Valid Mobile Number of Candidate
- Active email id of Candidate
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of a Signature
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Class 12th mark sheet
Specifications to Upload Documents in CUET 2022 Application Form
Here we have given the specification to upload the documents for filling up the application form for CUET 2022. The candidates must upload documents in a specified format Check out the table below to know the specified size and other specifications for CUET 2022.
|Name of Document||Size of the File||File Format||Other Specification|
|Photograph of Candidate||10 KB to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG||Photographs can be in black and white or colour, with at least 80% of the face visible.|
|Signature of Candidate||4 KB to 30 KB||JPG/JPEG||The signature Image of the candidate should be clearly visible in a given size.|
|Category Certificate if Applicable (SC, ST, OBC & EWS)||50 KB to 300KB||PDF should be clearly Visible.|
|PWD Certificate (if applicable)||50 KB to 300KB||PDF should be clearly Visible.|
Instructions to Upload Documents in Application Form of CUET 2022
The candidates must follow the instructions to upload documents while filling out the application form for CUET 2022. Check the instructions to upload documents in CUET 2022 UG application given below:
- All certifications that candidates must upload must be in PDF format, with file sizes ranging from 50 kb to 300 kb.
- The applicant’s scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG or JPEG format, and they should be clearly visible.
- Candidates who want to take CUET 2022 must provide specific photographs and required documents when filling out the application form.
- The image can range in size from 10 kb to 200 kb, while the signature can range in size from 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Applicants must attach a scanned current photograph of themselves as well as a scanned signature.
- Candidates must also upload their Category, and PWD certificates, in addition to scanned photos.
- The candidates must upload their own documents and certificates. If candidates upload fake certificates this will be counted as an unfair means and their admission can be terminated at any stage.
Instruction to Upload Documents in CUET 2022 Application form
Candidates can proceed to the uploading of documents once they have completed all of the details in the CUET 2022 application form. They can upload documents by using the option provided in the application form. Before completing the application form, candidates should review the CUET 2022 application as well as the document specifications. After submitting the CUET 2022 application form successfully the candidates must pay the required application fee as per their category to successfully fill the CUET 2022 application form.
Central University Entrance Test (CUET) is conducted by the NTA, the National testing agency. By this test students who are willing to pursue UG and PG programs can take admitted to their choice of colleges. CUET exams dates will be declared soon and the students should get ready to fill out the CUET application form for 2022.
CUET Form 2022 State wise College List (Latest Updated)
Here we have given the list of state-wise CUET colleges. The candidates appearing in CUET 2022 must check the list of colleges given below in the table:
|Names of Universities||State|
|Mahatma Gandhi Central University||Bihar|
|University of Hyderabad||Telangana|
|Jamia Millia Islamia||New Delhi|
|the University of Delhi||New Delhi|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||New Delhi|
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University||Uttarakhand|
|Visva-Bharati University||West Bengal|
|University of Allahabad||Uttar Pradesh|
|Rajiv Gandhi University||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University||Bihar|
|Central University of Odisha||Odisha|
|Indian Maritime University||Tamil Nadu|
|English and Foreign Languages University||Telangana|
|Maulana Azad National Urdu University||Telangana|
|Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Uttar Pradesh|
|Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University||Uttar Pradesh|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University||Uttar Pradesh|
|Banaras Hindu University||Uttar Pradesh|
|North Eastern Hill University||Meghalaya|
|Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya,||Chattisgarh|
|Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|The National Sanskrit University||Andhra Pradesh|
|The Central Sanskrit University||New Delhi|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University||New Delhi|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya||Maharashtra|
|The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University||Madhya Pradesh|
|Central University of Himachal Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh|
|National Sports University||Manipur|
|Central University of Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Central Agricultural University||Manipur|
|Central University of Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Central University of Punjab||Punjab|
|Central University of Haryana||Haryana|
|Central University of South Bihar||Bihar|
|Central University of Karnataka||Karnataka|
|Central University of the Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|Central University of the Jharkhand||Jharkhand|
|Central University of Kerala||the Kerala|
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh||Andhra Pradesh|
|Assam University, Silchar||Assam|
|Central University of Gujarat||the Gujarat|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|Aligarh Muslim University||New Delhi|
CUET Universities: Considerations for CUET 2022
- Before applying, each candidate must thoroughly research the CUET Universities.
- Candidates must fill out the form with a minimum of three CUET universities.
- There will be no university conversions permitted after the application form has been submitted. As a result, it is critical to carefully pick your ideal university.
- Students must report to the designated CUET University in order to get admission to their desired university.
How to Choose a CUET Exam City
To pick the CUET 2022 exam city, candidates must complete the processes outlined below:
- Visit the CUET 2022 webpage for further information.
- Select two locations in preferential order in the Exam City selection part of the CUET 2022 application form.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- During the application correction time, you can modify your exam city option.
Adda247 CUET online test series will help you ace your exam. So, buy now!
CUET 2022: Counselling Documents Required
Candidates attending counselling must provide the following documents:
- CUET Marking Sheet
- The Letter of Counseling
- Any kind of legitimate identification (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter Id/Passport, etc.)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Certificate of Domicile
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of Income
- a recent passport-sized picture (Colored)
Avoid mistakes while CUET 2022 form Filling
Form filling of CUET 2022, is a very important step because if the student’s registration is not completed before the due dates, he/she will not be accepted as a potential candidate for the exam. Before filling out the forms, students should keep in mind the mistakes that can lead them to disqualification. Avoid these mistakes while filling out the forms for CUET 2022. Here are some points that can help you.
Students get very nervous before filling out the forms and leave the crucial points. It is important to be careful while filling out the form because once the candidate has filled the CUET application form, with all the details, then there is no way you can make corrections in that. Therefore, you should keep in mind the following points before filling out the CUET form 2022.
- Keep all the documents ready- Before filling the form, prepare the CUET exam form and fill in the details carefully. Keep all the documents ready before filling out the forms. Do not make mistakes in the size of the images you upload. All the images should be 100kb. The documents required for the CUET form filling process are a photograph, 12th board exams mark certificate, Aadhar card, caste certificate (if required), signature, etc. For a better option, click all the photos and make a folder on your PC to get all the documents in one place.
- Good internet connection- Before filling out the form, make sure that you have a good internet connection. Internet issues can cause glitches and it will lead to the incomplete submission of the application form.
- Be patient and fill out the form- Don’t be in a hurry to fill the form. Take your time and check every detail before you press submit. During the form, the filler does not click the options without reading. Carefully go through every point and the conditions given in the form.
- CUET brochure- Go through the CUET brochure to know all the details to fill out the form thoroughly.
- payment procedure- It is a crucial part of the form filling process because, if the payment is not done, the candidate will not be considered as a potential candidate. For the payment go through the fees structure, for general, OBC, and EWS the fee is 800/- and for SC, ST, and PWD the fees are 400/-. During the payment, make sure that you have a good internet connection and after the payment download the receipt for further use.
Things to remember while filling out CUET form 2022
- Select the relevant course and colleges and make sure to check the official website of respective the colleges you apply to.
- You can choose the exam centre, so choose the nearest to you. It will be easier for you to reach the examination hall on time.
- Fill out the application form as soon as the date is released, the end date is not the right time to fill the application form.
- Choose the options carefully, do not choose anything that is not relevant to your college and courses because once it’s registered it cannot be corrected.
- During the payment procedure, there can be a lot of issues like the payment can get stuck or it may not accept it. Do not panic and exit the page, have patience and make sure to get a solution for it. If the payment is stuck and your fees are already deducted, it will be refunded to you within 48 hours. If the payment is not accepted, try multiple times with different cards.
|CUET 2022||CUET 2022 Syllabus|
|CUET 2022 Notice||CUET 2022 Exam Date|
|CUET 2022 Preparation||CUET Previous Year Paper|
|CUET 2022 Colleges||CUET Full Form|
|CUET 2022 Exam||CUET 2022 Courses|
|CUET Merit List||CUET 2022 Participating Universities|
CUET Form 2022: FAQs
Q. Is it necessary for me to provide original documents to the designated college?
Yes, you must provide the original valid documents to the designated college for document verification. A photocopy will not be accepted.
Q. What should I do if I am dissatisfied with the CUET college list provided after the first round of counselling?
If candidates are dissatisfied with the universities given in the first round, they can wait for the second round of counselling.
Q. Can I use my CUET scores to get admission to private universities?
The applicants are eligible for admission to all private colleges that accept CUET 2022 results.
Q. Should I bring my own rough work paper to the CUET exam centre in 2022?
No, applicants are not permitted to bring any type of paper into the examination centre. The CUET 2022 test centres will offer rough sheets.
Q. What are the documents required for CUET 2022 form filling?
We have given all the required documents for CUET 2022 form filling on this page. The candidates must read this article before applying for CUET 2022.
Q. How do I apply for CUET 2022?
The candidates can apply for CUET 2022 by its official website at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/. The last date to fill out the online application form for CUET 2022 is 6th May 2022.
Q. Is CUET Application form 2022 released?
Yes, National Testing Agency started accepting applications forms for CUET 2022 on 6th April 2022. The last date to apply for CUET 2022 is 6th May 2022. The candidates must apply much before the last date to avoid server issues and technical glitches.
Q. Can CUET 2022 form be applied in offline mode?
A. No, the exam form for CUET 2022 is only available online. Candidates have to fill out the form to be registered for the main exam. The payment is also done in online mode.
Q. Is it mandatory to fill out the form and make payment at the same time?
A. No, students can fill out the form and save it. Later, when they find it convenient they can pay the application fees. The only thing to keep in mind is, that the application fees should be paid before the last date, after that the payment will not be accepted and you’ll not be considered as a potential candidate.
Q. What happens when the payment is stuck while filling out the application form?
A. If the payment is stuck while filling the form, students do not have to worry, the Money will be refunded as soon as possible, and generally, it is done within 48 hours. If the money is not refunded you can contact the student’s helpline.
Q. Is it mandatory to take CUET 2022 exam to get admission to any University?
A. Yes, Universities like Delhi University and Jamia have made it mandatory for the students of the academic year 2021-2022, to provide the mark sheet of CUET for taking admission. Earlier 12th mark sheet was enough but now students have to submit their CUET mark sheet.