20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022
CUET Exam Analysis 2022: Day four of the CUET UG 2022 examination for slot 1 has concluded at 12:15 pm. The candidates who appeared in CUET UG 2022 examination on 20th July slot 1 might search CUET Exam Analysis 2022 and the candidates who have yet to appear in CUET UG 2022 examination might be curious to know the pattern of questions and difficulty level of the CUET UG 2022 examination. To feed the curiosity of candidates we have come up with the CUET Exam Analysis 2022. In this article, we have given the CUET Exam Analysis 2022 for 20th July Slot 1. Go through the complete CUET Exam Analysis 2022 and bookmark this page to get CUET Exam Analysis 2022 for the upcoming CUET UG 2022 examination.
20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022 Summary
The 20th July slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022 Summary is given here. The candidates who want to have a quick glimpse of the CUET Exam Analysis of 20th July Slot 1 can go through the complete CUET Exam Analysis 2022 Summary. In CUET Exam Analysis 2022 Summary we have given CUET Exam Analysis 2022 on different parameters, like difficulty level and good attempts of 20th July slot 1 CUET UG 2022 examination. Check the CUET Exam Analysis 2022 Summary given below in tables:
20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022: Maths
- 2 Questions from percentage were asked.
- 1 question from Time Speed and Distance was asked.
- Analogies type question was asked.
- 8 Questions were asked in chronological order.
- 2 questions from geometry.
- Questions from mental maths were asked, like simplification where students need to apply BODMAS and reach the answer.
- 2 questions from Blood Relation
20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022: General Test
- Coding Decoding
- Alphabet series
- Missing number series
- Questions from triangles
- Data Interpretation
20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022: General Awareness
- 1 Question from the nominal GDP of Shri Lanka was asked.
- 1 Question from Biology about the cholera vaccine was asked.
- 1 question from the geographical Indication(GI) tag.
- who is the cm of Uttarakhand
- Jammu Kashmir is famous for?
- Who is the brand ambassador of Addidas?
20th July Slot 1 CUET Exam Analysis 2022: English
- 4 questions about spelling errors were asked.
Que: Pandemic, philosophy, sturdy, crusade
- 1 question from Idioms and Phrases
Que: Greened-eyed friend
- 2 questions from synonyms and antonyms
Que: Advantage, Player
- 3 questions from one-word substitution
Que: Maestro, Bohemian, feminist
- 8-10 questions from analogy were asked
Que: Intelligent, foolish
- 4-5 Questions from literary devices were asked.
Que: Personification, Simile, Anaphor, Metaphor
- 3 Reading Comprehension were asked
1st RC Topic: Laughter is Medicine
2nd RC Topic: Galicier of Ladakh
3rd RC Topic: Related to health
CUET Exam Analysis 2022: Difficulty Level 20th July Slot 1
|Sections||Difficulty Level (Slot 1)|
|Language I (A)||Easy-Moderate|
|Language I (B)||Easy-Moderate|
CUET Exam Analysis 2022: Good Attempts 20 July Slot 1 Review
|Sections||Good Attempts (Slot 1)|
|Language I (A)||35-40|
|Language I (B)||36-40|
CUET Exam Analysis 2022: Question Asked 20 July Slot 1 Paper Today
|Sections||Question Asked (Slot 1)|
|Language I (A)||50|
|Language I (B)||50|
- CUET 2022- Asked Physics Important Questions
- CUET Exam Analysis 2022- 19th july Slot 1
- CUET Exam Analysis 2022- 15 July Shift/ Slot 2
- CUET Exam Analysis 2022- 15 July Shift/ Slot 1
- CUET Exam Analysis 2022- 16th July Shift/Slot 1
FAQs on CUET Exam Analysis 2022
Q. Where I can find the CUET Exam Analysis 2022 of 20th July Slot 1?
The CUET Exam Analysis 2022 of 20th July Slot 1 is given on this page. The candidates must go through the complete CUET Exam Analysis 2022 and take note of the questions given on this page.
Q. What is the Difficulty level for the 20th July Slot 1 CUET UG 2022 examination?
The questions asked in the 20th July Slot 1 CUET UG 2022 examination were easy to moderate level. All the questions were asked from the syllabus mentioned by NTA for CUET 2022 examination. The questions were doable within the time specified by NTA.
Q. What should I study for CUET 2022?
The candidates must go through the syllabus specified by NTA for CUET UG 2022. After completing the syllabus, solve the mock test paper issued by NTA on the official website of CUET UG 2022.
Q. Is CUET 2022 MCQ based?
Yes, CUET UG 2022 is MCQ based examination. All the questions have either 4 or 5 options the candidates have to choose the right option among all the options.