The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a recruitment test (RT) for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, Employees & Provident Fund Organisation. UPSC is conducting the UPSC EPFO exam to fill up 421 vacancies to Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2020
The UPSC EPFO Exam pattern involves two stages. The first stage involves the carrying Objective type questions, and in the second stage, there will be an interview. To shortlist the candidate for the interview, a pen and paper-based written Test will be conducted by the commission.
Exam Marks Weightage
Recruitment Test 100 75%
Interview 100 25%
-15 Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern.
- 45+ Practice Tests having 1400+ High-Level Questions for all Important Topics (5 - Indian Polity, 5- Economy, 5- Freedom Struggle,5- General science, 5-social security of India, 3- Industrial Relation and Labour Law, 5 Computer, 5 English Language, 5 Quantitative Aptitude & 5 Reasoning)
- Weekly Current Affairs (January 2020- June 2021)
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in the exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & detail report.
General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude eBook
General English eBook
Knowledge of Computer Applications eBook
Note: All Practice Tests will be available by 30th January 2021.
Validity: 12 Months
Uploading plan for full-length: