This package is a part of Unlimited Validity *Campaign - Valid till promo period ends TNCs
In this era of technology, e-books have become an integral part of one's preparation for any sort of competitive examination. They not only have simplified the education system by acting as an immense source of information but also have made learning a lot more easier, convenient and affordable than before. This is the reason why Adda247 launches Adda247 Publications Digital Library for all the eBooks that one requires for one's preparation of SSC examinations. More than 200 books incorporating 15000+ questions are available under this library by Adda247 and you can access them all on Adda247 Online Store and Adda247 Mobile Application.
Wondering about the table of content? Click Here to check the Index of SSC Digital Library
What will a subscriber get?
The Adda247 Digital Library Subscriber will get 200+ ebooks, 15000+questions to Ace his preparation with the latest pattern based study and practice material for SSC exams. The library will include:
- Topic-wise practice questions ebooks for SSC Exams
- Practice eBooks of full-length mocks of SSC CGL Tier-I , SSC CGL Tier-II , CPO Tier-I , CPO Tier-II , SSC GD , SSC MTS , SSC Stenographer etc..
- Monthly Current Affairs eBooks from April 2018 - till the validity of the subscription
- Competition Power Half Yearly eMagazine eBooks.
- Competition Power eMagazine.
Special Features of Adda247 Publications Digital Library:
- You need not wander hither and thither searching for paper books that do not serve any purpose after a certain period of time. It not only tires you out but wastes a lot of your precious time.
- No time lag in the process of order and delivery! You can subscribe and start reading them within minutes.
- You develop a habit of on-screen reading with the help of e-books that proves to be very helpful during the time of examinations that are being conducted online these days.
- The e-books are economical and you can carry a huge number of e-books with you wherever you go.
- There can be no shortage of e-books, they are on hand when needed.
- People living in villages or a remote area find it hard to find the books they require but they can equitably access an e-book. They just need to have an internet connection while purchasing it and can access it offline post purchasing the book.
Validity -3 Months