APPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Out: The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Personal Assistant (SPA). Candidates from Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe(APST) can apply online on or before 11th April 2020.
APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020
|APPSC Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post||Senior Personal Assistant (SPA)|
|Starting date||13th March 2020|
|Closing Date||4th April 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
APPSC Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream or equivalent from a recognized university.
- . Speed or 100 words per minute in Stenography (English).
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 32 years of age as on 11 April 2020. However, age relaxation will be as per Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
APPSC Sr Personal Assistant Recruitment How To Apply?
To apply online the candidates have to follow the following steps.
- Click on the link that is given below.
- There are two steps to complete the application form: |Registration|Login|
- Enter your details in the registration details.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration no. and password.
- Login using the registration no. and password to complete the application procedure.
- Enter your credentials.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Finally, verfy the details and click on the submit button.
Fee For APPSC Sr. Personal Assistant Recruitment
All the candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100/
Link To Apply For APPSC Sr. Personal Assistant Recruitment
Candidates must keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the recruitment process. Click on the link given below to apply online.
Selection Process For APPSC SPA Recruitment
The candidates will have to appear for the written test to be conducted by APPSC, Itanagar. The written test will comprise of the following:
General English: 100 marks
General Knowledge: 100 marks
Stenography: 100 marks
Viva Voce: 40 marks
The test will be of 340 marks.
To receive more updates on govt. job notifications, click below.