APPSC Final Answer Key is out @psc.ap.gov.in. The official website has provided the link to check answers. APPSC Group II Mains exam for the posts falling under Group-II services was an online exam, that took place on 29th and 30th August 2019. Students can now predict their marks by calculating their correct responses from the answer key. Also, there is a provision to challenge/raise objections on the answer key, after which the final answer key has been released.
APPSC Group II Answer Key 2018-19
With the release of APPSC Group II Answer Key 2019, given in the link, can now evaluate their performance. This way, they can also predict their qualification. The link to check their answer key is provided here and calculate your scores from the steps:
- Keep the exam pattern in mind before you start calculating your responses
- Check for the marking scheme including marks to be added and subtracted as per the negative marking
Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs including PSC is a good opportunity for the candidates. Those who clear these exams get placed in various departments under the Public Service Commission.
Download APPSC Answer Key 2019
The link to download the answer key is provided after the steps. Use the same to check & download APPSC Answer Key 2019.
- Click on the link and go to, ‘Final Key Web note for Group-II Services – Notification No.25/2018 – (Published on 22/01/2020)’ on the home page.
- As the new tab opens, use the Print/ Download option to save APPSC Group II Answer key (final).
- Take a print out of APPSC Group II Answer key for future use.
The result is awaited for APPSC Exam. Candidates must stay updated for the same. The commission has also announced the date of mains exam, 20th March 2020.
As you download the Answer Key, follow the given steps:
- Match the answers with the answers mentioned in the Answer key
- Add +1 marks for the correct answer.
- As there is no negative marking, Sum up to predict your score of AP PSC Exam
Raising Objections on the Answer Key(Now over)
To keep the system of examination transparent, the means to raise objections is provided. Candidates can check the responses released as per the answer key and if required, challenge or raise objections on the answer key.
Points to Note for APPSC Answer Key 2019
- A separate sheet for objections should be submitted for each Paper.
- Candidates need to submit the same sheet along with the copy of his/her Hall Ticket for the given post.
- Do note that the last date for sending the objection to the Commission’s office is 26th November 2019 (05.00 pm).
Stay Updated for more notifications on APPSC Exam 2018-19.