UPSC EPFO Officer 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently made an announcement regarding the submission of a revised choice of centre for the recruitment. This request has been considered as a large number of candidates’ demands to change their exam centre. The candidate can submit their revised choice of Centres in two phases i.e. 15th to 21st December 2020 (06.00 PM) on the Commission’s website. The centres will be allotted on a first come first basis, so hurry up and grab your choice of the centre.
The Recruitment Test will now be held at 72 centres across India. 49 centres having available capacity will be opened in the first phase. In the second phase, after arranging the options given by the candidates, other centres shall be opened as possible. The UPSC EPO exam is going to be held on 9th May 2021 for which lakhs of candidates have applied this year.
UPSC EPFO Exam Center Change 2020
The candidates can change their exam centre from the direct link provided below. The window of submitting the revised choice of Centres by the candidates has been active from 15th to 21st December 2020 (06.00 PM) on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in. The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test will now be held at 72 centres across India.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam Date
Candidates can check all the important information in the table below. Check revised center choices dates, exam dates, admit card tentative dates.
|Recruitment Notification||UPSC ENFORCEMENT OFFICER|
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer|
|Application Date||10th January 2020 – 31st January 2020|
|Fill revised center choice||15th to 21st December 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Exam Date||09th May 2021 (Revised)|
|Admit Card||15 days before the exam date|
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2020
The commission is going to take the written exam of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 on 09th May 2021. The exam was scheduled to hold in May 2020, which got postponed due to the COVID-19 situation. Those who qualify for the written exam will appear for the interview. The interview dates are yet to be released by the commission.
UPSC EPFO Officer 2020 Vacancy
There are a total of 421 Vacancies for EPFO Enforcement Officer Posts. The vacancy distribution is given in the table below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO Selection Process
- Written Test(Pen & Paper Mode)
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
The selection process under UPSC EPFO for Enforcement Officer requires qualification of by a pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT). The test will be of two hours duration, all the questions carry equal marks.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Phase-1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- The exam questions will be in both Hindi and English.
- There will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There is a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to each question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus topics for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam include:
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of the English language & use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:
|General English||Questions will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s understanding of the English language & Grammar including topics like Vocabulary Usage, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar Usage, Comprehension, etc.|
|Indian Freedom Struggle||Revolt of 1857 – First War of Independence Against British; Causes of the Rise of Indian National Movement; Indian Nationalism – The Moderate Phase; Morley-Minto Reforms; Partition of Bengal 1905; Indian National Movement – Extremist Period; Important Indian Freedom Fighter; Revolutionaries in the Indian Freedom Movement; The Rise of Gandhi in Indian Freedom Struggle; The Rowlatt Act and the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre; The Lucknow Pact, 1916; Non-Cooperation Movement; Home Rule Movement; Salt Satyagraha; Moplah Rebellion of 1921; Simon Commission; Swaraj Party; Gandhi-Irwin Pact; First Round Table Conference 1930; Poona Pact; Cripps Mission; Quit India Movement; Indian National Congress Sessions; Indian Independence Act 1947|
|Current Events and Developmental Issues||Current Affairs (National & International); Sports; Awards and their importance; Politics; Finance and Banking sector; Population Census; Important Books and their writers; State Animals and Symbols; Name of the Scientist who got Noble prize for important discoveries; Important Days; Important Inventions and their inventor|
|Indian Polity & Economy||Supreme Court; Meaning of Write; Election of President and his functions; Important constitution bodies like CAG; Facts about parliament; Fundamental Duties; Governor and his functions; State legislature; Major Constitutional amendments and their importance; Official Language; Emergency Provisions; National political parties and their symbols|
|General Accounting Principles||Accounting Concepts – Separate Entity Concept, Money Measurement Concept, Going Concern Concept, Dual Aspect Concern, Realisation Concept, Cost Concept, Accounting Period Concept, Matching Concept;
Accounting Conventions – Conservatism, Consistency, Full Disclosure, Materiality
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||Constitution of India: workers’ provisions; Laws for Female workers – Maternity Benefit Act, Vishaka Case, Factories Act, Equal Remuneration Act; Labor Laws in India – Trade Union Act, Minimum Wages Act, Strikes and lockouts, Industrial Disputes Act (IDA), Labour Courts, Industrial Tribunals, Workman’s Compensation Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Retirement Benefits, Emigration Act; Unorganised Labour; International Labour Organisation (ILO); Ministry of Labour in India – Important OFFICES/institutes with Labour Ministry, Work done by offices with labor ministry, Chief Labour Commissioner, Labour Bureau, Welfare Commissioners, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Board of Arbitration|
|General Science & Knowledge of Computer applications||Biology– Important and Interesting facts about human body parts, Nutrition in Animals and Plants, Diseases and their causes like Bacteria;
Physics – S.I. units, Motion, Sound, Light, Wave, Energy, Electricity;
Chemistry – Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses, Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris, etc., Chemical Change and Physical Change, Properties of Gases, Surface Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday life;
Daily Science; Development of computers; Input and Output Devices; Memory; MS Office; Internet
|General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude||General Mental Ability – Sequence of figures, Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle Test, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Inferences, Data sufficiency
Quantitative Aptitude – Algebra, HCF and LCM, Average, Mixtures and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Percentage, and its application, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Problems Based on Ages, Calendar and Clock, Probability, Permutations and Combinations
|Social Security in India||Status of Social security in India, Social security schemes for Unorganised Sector; New Social Security Schemes launched covering social insurances like Pension, Health Insurance and Medical Benefit, Disability Benefit, Maternity Benefit, Gratuity; Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC); Atal Pension Yojna (APY); Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY); Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY); Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana; Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, etc.|
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO Officer Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Age Limit:- The Age Limit For UPSC EPFO Officer Recruitment 2020.
Minimum – Not Specified
Maximum – 30 Years
- Education Qualification: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this post.
- Desirable: (a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Integrated Five years Degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant (b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation
- Age Limit:- The Age Limit For UPSC EPFO Officer Recruitment 2020.
UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form 2020 stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of UPSC EPFO Officer Application by post is not acceptable.
How to Apply for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020?
Follow the given steps to Apply Online for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020
- Click the link for the Online Application Form.
- As the new tab opens, click the option, “Apply Now”.
- On the next page, Check for the declaration at the bottom of the page, “Yes, I Agree”.
- Fill in the Personal Details.
- Finally, Agree for declaration and Submit Part I of the UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form.
- Go to Part II of the form and make Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- Verify all the credentials and then click Submit.
Examination Fee: Rs 25 for General / OBC. All others are exempted from the fee.
The UPSC EFPO Officer Application form 2020 is over.
Requirements of UPSC EPFO Officer Application Form 2020:
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Application form 2020 is over now.
Note to the candidates for submitting UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form:
- The UPSC EPFO Officer Online Application Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent to your registered email-id.
- In case an email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Faq’s
Q. What is the educational qualification for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020?
Ans. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020.
Q. What was the application fee for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The application fee for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment is Rs. 25/- for General/OBC candidates.
Q. What is the exam date of the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 exam?
Ans. The exam date of the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 exam is 09th May 2021.
Q. How many vacancies have been released for EPFO Enforcement Officer by UPSC?
Ans. A total of 421 vacancies have been announced for EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020.
Q. What is the selection process for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer 2020 Recruitment?
Ans. The selection will be done based on their performance in the written test and personal interview