UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2020 Final Result
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the final result of the UPSC Civil services 2020 on 24.09.2021. A total number of 761 candidates were recommended against 836 vacancies, in order of merit for appointment to-
- Indian Administrative Service;
- Indian Foreign Service;
- Indian Police Service; and
- Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam 2020: UPSC Recommended 75 Candidates from Reserve List
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in accordance with civil services rules, also maintains a consolidated reserve list in order of merit to fill the vacant positions.
As sought by the Department of Personnel & Training, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has now recommended 75 candidates to various posts from the consolidated reserve list. The candidates so recommended will be intimated directly by the DOP&T.
UPSC Recommended 75 Candidates from Reserve List: Category-wise distribution of Posts
Category-wise distribution of recommended candidates from reserve list are as follows-
|Category||No. of Recommended Candidates|
- The candidature of the following 04(Four) candidates bearing Roll No. 0806225, 0867284, 1200240, and 5815776 are provisional.
- The Reserve List of Civil services Examination, 2020 shall be subject to the outcome of Writ Petition(s) (C) No.5153/2020 & 7351/2020 pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.
UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2020 Final Result: Check the result of Recommended Candidates from the Reserve List
To check results of Recommended Candidates from Reserve List, Download the UPSC Official List of Recommended Candidates from Reserve List PDF, here