UPSC Civil Services Examination, 2020 Final Result Declared
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result of the UPSC Civil services 2020. A total number of 761 candidates have been recommended for appointment to-
- Indian Administrative Service;
- Indian Foreign Service;
- Indian Police Service; and
- Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
The list of the recommended candidates was prepared by the commission based on the performance of the candidates in the following examination-
- Result of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2020 (CSE Mains 2020) held by the Union Public Service Commission in January, 2021 and
- The interviews for Personality Test held in August-September, 2021.
Category-wise break-up of the selected candidates-
In accordance with Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules 2020, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under:
The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled is as under:
|Central Services ‘Group A’||118||34||84||43||23||302|
* Includes 25 PwBD vacancies (07 PwBD-1, 04 PwBD-2, 10 PwBD-3 & 04 PwBD-5)