UPSC CAPF (AC) Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission has recently released CAPF Hall Ticket on its official website. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards for the exam that is going to be held in December 2020. Candidates can refer to the official website upsc.gov.in to download admit cards, however a direct link as well as the steps to download the admit card is given below in this article. This year the recruitment drive for the UPSC CAPF was conducted to fill 209 vacancies which include vacancies in BSF, CRPF, ITBP as well as the SSB department. After the candidates have gone through their written exam, they would be constrained to a physical test to check the physical efficiency along with a medical test, which would lastly be followed with an interview.
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 Admit Card – Overview
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||CAPF (Assistant Commandant)|
|Admit Card Released Date||23rd November 2020|
|Written Exam Date||December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview|
UPSC CAPF Written Exam Date 2020
UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) exam date is still to be released. However, it is tentatively to be held in December 2020. A total of 209 candidates have been selected for the interview round for CAPF (Assistant Commandant) job profile. The candidates can check their roll number and complete exam with date and time from by clicking the direct link of schedule provided below.
UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 Admit Card: Direct Link
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) officials have released the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2020 Admit Card on 23rd November 2020. Successfully many job seekers have applied for UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Recruitment and going to appear in the written examination. So, applicants can click on the below provided direct link and collect UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Call Letter 2020.
Steps To Download UPSC CAPF (AC) 2019 Admit Card 2020
Download the UPSC CAPF (AC) 2019 Admit Card 2020 with the simple steps mentioned below and follow the instructions to download the admit card.
- Candidates have to log on to the UPSC website upsc.gov.in.
- Search for the ‘UPSC CAPF 2020 Admit Card’ link and click on it.
- Fill up the essential details i.e. roll number, registration number, DOB etc. correctly in the required sections and submit your details
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download your CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Hall Ticket and get it print out.
Documents to carry for the interview round
- The candidates have to carry their e-Summon Letter at the time of Interview/Personality Test.
- In case the photograph is not visible or not available on the call letter, candidates must carry their identical photographs for verification along with identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Passport on the date of the Personality Test/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring 2 recent identical photographs and all original documents, with a copy thereof, showing the date of birth, educational qualification, caste/ community certificate etc., failing which they will not be interviewed.
- Candidates must carry any ID proof along with UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Call Letter 2020. The officials will release the admit card in the month of October 2020. To download the admit card individuals must enter their login credentials.
For the latest UPSC, CAPF AC Admit Card 2020 (Interview Round) details bookmark this article.
Covid-19 Related Instructions
i) It will be mandatory for every candidate to maintain social distancing and personal hygiene all the times.
ii) Every candidate will wash or sanitize his/her hands at regular intervals, and will not spit in a public place.
iii) The candidates will have to wear proper face mask all the time while they are in the Commission’s premises.
iv) However, they will have to remove their face mask as and when asked by the exam functionaries, for verification purposes.
v) A candidate will immediately inform the Commission if he/she is COVID19 positive or having symptoms similar to the symptoms of this disease at the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
vi) If a candidate is COVID-19 positive or having symptoms similar to the symptoms of this disease, his/her case will be decided by the Commission separately and he/she will be informed at his/her registered email immediately.
5. On reaching the Commission, all candidates will be provided with a ‘Sealed Kit’ consisting of face mask, face shield, a bottle of sanitizer and hand gloves. The Commission has taken all precautionary and safety measures for contactless Interview/Personality Test in order to shield the interviewers and the interviewees appropriately. The Commission’s staff concerned will
also be equipped with suitable protective gear. Seating arrangement for the candidates will ensure safe physical distancing.
6. The Commission is committed to ensuring the highest standards of health safety even as it fulfils its Constitutional mandate for selecting the most suitable candidates through its Examinations.
7. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may contact UPSC Facilitation Counter in person or on Tel. Nos. 23381125, 23098543 and 23385271.
Instructions regarding Reimbursement of Air Fare
As train services are not fully functional, so to facilitate the candidates, as a one-time measure, the Commission has decided to reimburse the lowest economy class ‘ to and fro’ airfare to the candidates for attending the PTs subject to the following conditions:
(a) Opting cheapest flight option under economy class among the airlines operating in the concerned Sector;
(b) Booking of tickets directly from the airlines (booking counters, the website of airlines) or through travel agents authorized by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance (Ashoka Tours & Travels, Balmer and Lawrie and IRCTC).
(c) The nearest airport will be determined on the basis of the address given by the candidates in their Detailed Application Forms (DAFs).
(d) The candidates will be required to produce the receipt/air ticket (for both sides) showing details of the fare charge with boarding pass (for the onward journey only) for claiming airfare.