UP PCS Prelims 2021 Examination: UP PCS Prelims 2021 examination would be conducted on 24th October 2021. More than 6 lakh candidates have filled the form and they are ready to compete with each other for the most prestigious Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. What if you can get to practice the exam in the same environment as it would be on the exam day?
Adda247 presents the UP PCS Prelims 2021 PAN UP Open Mock Test (General Studies Paper – I). The Mock test has been prepared by the experts, keeping in mind the trend and standard of questions asked in this examination. The Mock test contains the questions from those topics, which have a very high probability to be asked in this year’s Prelims examination. By attempting this test, you can boost your preparation, compete with other aspirants, check your score, rank and detailed solutions, learn time management, and a lot more! And What’s better than a Free Full Length Mock Test?
The planned Pan India Open Mock Test would be made live on 17th October 2021 – In both English and Hindi languages, at Adda247 mobile application, UPSC & UP Section – Full Length Tests. To participate in the test, candidates will have to mandatorily fill an easy application form given below.
Click here to get registered for the Open Mock Test
Salient Features of the Mock Test
- General Studies – Paper I PAN UP Open Mock Test.
- Date of Live Test – 17th October 2021 at 2 PM.
- The Test is Free of Cost
- Mock Test can be accessed on Adda247 App (UPSC & UP Section).
- Get Detailed Solution for the Test.
- Compete with PAN-UP aspirants in the exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & Section-wise detail report.
UPPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|No. of Papers (2)||
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|