RPSC RAS Pre 2021 Preparation Strategy
RAS Prelims 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy- Roughly, 9 days are left for the first leg of the RAS Prelims exam 2021. The vastness of the syllabus, uncertainty of the question paper and the pressure of the 3-hour performance make the paper, unquestionably, arduous.
In this article, we will discuss RAS Prelims strategy, RAS Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern and how not to get carried away with anything that does not help to clear the exam.
We have already covered the last 10 days’ strategy to boost your preparation and enhance your marks in the RAS Prelims 2921 exam. Click on the link below to read more-
In this article, we will discuss the RAS Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail. This will help you in identifying the important areas of the syllabus as per their weightage. This way, you can rationally allocate your time to different parts of the syllabus in the coming 9 days.
RPSC RAS Pre 2021 Preparation Strategy- Scheme of Examination
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages-
- Preliminary Examination, and
- Main Examination
Scheme of the RAS Preliminary examination
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Rajasthan PSC Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Rajasthan PSC Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||Three Hours|
- There will be 150 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking.1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Scheme of the RAS Main examination
(a) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the examination but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
(b) The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of a question paper of brief, medium, long answer, and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies-IV||200|
Scheme of the RAS Personality and viva-voce Examination
- The Candidates appearing in the main examination shall be required to obtain a minimum of 10% marks in each paper and 15% marks in aggregate out of the total marks of all papers in the main examination to qualify for appearing in the personality and viva voce examination which carries 100 marks.
- In the above criteria, a relaxation of 5% in such minimum marks shall be given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes Categories.
- The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- However, for selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having a ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate
RPSC RAS Pre 2021 Preparation Strategy- Syllabus of the RAS Prelims 2021 Exam
Syllabus and scope of the RAS Prelims papers- The syllabus and scope of each paper for the examination are prescribed by the Commission from time to time. In this context, the commission has provided a detailed syllabus for the RAS Prelims 2021 Exam. To see the detailed syllabus. Please click on the link given below-
Other key details about the RPSC RAS Pre 2021
RPSC RAS Exam 2021- Key Details
|RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Name||RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam|
|Starting Date||28th July 2021|
|Closing Date||27th August 2021|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
The table below gives all the necessary and relevant information regarding RPSC RAS Exam 2021 recruitment notification.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
All the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 recruitment are given below:
|Events||RPSC RAS Exam Dates|
|RPSC RAS Notification Out||20th July 2021|
|Apply Online starting date||28th July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||27th August 2021|
|RPSC RAS Admit Card 2021||To be released soon|
|RPSC RAS Exam date||27th and 28th October 2021|