RPSC RAS Pre 2021 Preparation Strategy
RPSC RAS Pre 2021 RAS Prelims 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: Roughly, 8 days are left for the first leg of RAS Prelims exam 2021. The vastness of the syllabus, uncertainty of the question paper and the pressure of the 3-hour performance make the paper, unquestionably, arduous.
RPSC RAS Pre 2021 last-minute tips for prelims 2021: Do’s
- Arrange all the things you need tomorrow to avoid the last-minute huddle. These are small things but in the moment of stress, it is enough to make you worry.
- Get up Early and reach the centre before time. It might sound silly but is definitely not. If you don’t believe us, ask someone who was unable to give exam due to reaching late at the centre.
- Revise summaries. Say no to books. If have a consolidated note then you can go through them. Take a quick revision of your notes for RPSC RAS prelims 2021.
- Take a night of sound sleep at night. Some studies have found that getting a full night’s sleep before taking an exam is correlated with better performance.
- In the examination hall, read the question paper 3 times. In the first one, solve all the questions you are confirming of making right. In the next go, attempt those questions in which you have eliminated two options, and in the next and the final round, attempt the questions you have eliminated one option. The last round depends on your attempts and your familiarity with the topic.
RPSC RAS Pre 2021 last-minute tips for prelims 2021: Don’ts
- DO NOT take the stress. Trust yourself and your hard-earned knowledge. It is indeed possible that you would have left some portion of the syllabus. And it is possible for everyone. No one is omniscient! What’s more important is you perform well in the sections you are well-versed in.
- In the examination hall, do not panic. If you have found some tough questions, you will get easy ones too. Just keep reading the questions with a calm mind.
- In case the whole question paper is tough, still, you have no reason to worry as this is a competitive exam, which means cut-off is relative to how others have performed. It is certainly possible that what is tough for you, is tough for everyone.
- Do not leave circling the answer for the last minute, and in case you do it, make sure you are keeping at least 15 minutes for it. If you think you can do it faster, try solving the rest of the question in rest of the time. In any case, do not keep less than 15 minutes. You don’t need us to tell you what would happen otherwise.
- Do not start discussing the paper after it is over. Wait for an authentic answer key from a credible institution. Going by the pattern of the last few years, the question paper is bound to contain a few surprises and a few vague questions, which means there would be some tricky questions whose answers would be debatable.
Other key Details about the RPSC RAS Pre 2021
RPSC RAS Exam 2021- Key Details
|RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Name||RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam|
|Starting Date||28th July 2021|
|Closing Date||27th August 2021|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
The table below gives all the necessary and relevant information regarding RPSC RAS Exam 2021 recruitment notification.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
All the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 recruitment are given below:
|Events||RPSC RAS Exam Dates|
|RPSC RAS Notification Out||20th July 2021|
|Apply Online starting date||28th July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||27th August 2021|
|RPSC RAS Admit Card 2021||To be released soon|
|RPSC RAS Exam date||27th and 28th October 2021|
RPSC RAS Prelims Subject wise Weightage of Questions
|History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern)||16||11||22|
|Art & culture||9||10||6|
All the Very Best to all the Aspirants. May you clear the RPSC RAS 2021 exam and find your roll number in that holy pdf.