MPPSC Recruitment 2021- MPPSC Prelims 2021 Apply Online
MPPSC notification 2021 apply online: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started the online application for MPPSC prelims 2021. The new notification was released on 22 December 2021 where the commission has notified vacancies for various posts including State civil services, State Forest Services etc. According to the two notifications released by MPPSC, the number of vacancies in State Service Examination is 283, while the number of vacancies in State Forest Service Examination is 63. The MPPSC prelims 2021 apply online will be active from 10th January 2022 to 9th February 2022.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- MPPSC Syllabus 2022
MPPSC Prelims Syllabus 2022
MPPSC Prelims 2021 will consist of two papers- General Studies and General Aptitude Test. Both papers are of 200 marks each and questions carry no negative marking (Unlike UPSC CSE Exam). Detailed MPPSC Prelims 2022 syllabus is given below-
|Sr. No.||Name of Paper||MPPSC Syllabus 2022|
|1.||Prelims Paper 1
|· History of India
· Independent India
· Indian Politics and Economy
· General Sciences
· History, Geography and the Culture of Madhya Pradesh
· Information and Communication Technology
General Aptitude Test (CSAT)
|· Reading Comprehensions
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Logical reasoning
· Analytical ability
· General mental ability
· Numerical Ability
· Hindi comprehensions (class-10th)
MPPSC Mains Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the MPPSC Mains Exam is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the MPPSC Exam Paper||MPPSC Syllabus 2022|
|Paper 1||General Studies-I||· History and Culture
· Indian History
· World History
· Mughals and their administration
· Impact of British rule on the Indian economy
· India as Republic
· Indian Culture, geography, water management, disaster management.
|Paper 2||General Studies-II||· Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance.
· Security issues: External and Internal.
· Social & Some important Legislation
· Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment
· Education systems
· Human resource development
· Welfare programs
· Public Services
· Public Expenditure and Accounts
· International Organizations
|Paper 3||General Studies-III||· Science
· Reasoning and Data Interpretation
· Emerging Technologies
· Environment and Sustainable Development
· Indian Economy
|Paper 4||General Studies-IV||· Human needs and motivation
· Philosophers/Thinkers, Social workers/Reformers
· Emotional intelligence
· Case studies on various topics of Ethics
|Paper 5||Hindi Essay||· Essay from any topic under syllabus|
|Paper 6||Hindi||· Hindi Language Test|
MPPSC Recruitment- MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022- Preliminary Examination
- It comprises 2 compulsory papers of objective-type questions.
- Paper 1 will be General Studies and Paper 2 will be CSAT Paper/Aptitude Paper.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the Examination.
|1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|2||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022- Mains Examination
- The Mains Examination Consists of 6 papers which are given below:
|1||General Study-I||03 Hours||300|
|2||General Study-II||03 Hours||300|
|3||General Study-III||03 Hours||300|
|4||General Study-IV||03 Hours||300|
|5||General Hindi||02 Hours||200|
|6||Essay writing||02 Hours||100|
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022- Interview/Personality Test
- It comprises 175 marks which are added to the final merit list.
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2022- Merit List
- Final merit list of the MPPSC Exam is prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in the MPPSC Mains exam and MPPSC Interview/Personality Test combined.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- Other Key Details
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
|Applications Begins On||10 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09 February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fee||09 February 2022|
|Last Date for Correction||11 February 2022|
|MPPSC Prelims Exam Date||24 April 2022|
|Admit Card||15 April 2022|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- Vacancies Details
MPPSC State Service Examination 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|State Administrative Service Deputy District President||27||Deputy Superintendent of Police GD||15|
|Commercial Tax Officer||02||District Registrar||01|
|Assistant Director||20||Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar||06|
|Labor Officer||02||Chief Municipal Officer||02|
|Chief Executive Officer Janpad Pannchayat||13||Development Block Officer||14|
|Naib Tehsildar||43||Assistant Labor Officer||02|
|Chief Municipal officer – Group C||05||Commercial Tax Inspector||20|
|Sub Registrar||06||Cooperative Extension Officer||18|
|MP Subordinate Account Service||87||Total Post||283|
MPPSC State Forest Service Examination 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||08|
MPPSC Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or equivalent qualification is required.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications, recognized by the State Government.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The age of the candidate must not be a maximum of 40 years.