To clear the UPSC CSE 2021 exam, aspirants must be very strong in their fundamentals along with the current affairs. Adda247 has taken an important step to help all CSE aspirants by providing them daily quizzes on App. Now aspirants will get free quizzes to practice along with analysis of The Hindu, PIB, etc.
1. Shiv Bhojan scheme which is aimed at providing a meal to the poor at subsidised rates, was launched in which of the following state?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
Know about the Powers of The President: Click Here
2. Which of the given statement/s is/are correct regarding the lunar eclipse? Choose the correct options:
1. A lunar eclipse occurs only in the new moon phase.
2. There is no annular lunar eclipse because the earth is much bigger than the moon.
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
UPSC 2021 Online Coaching Classes | Bilingual GS Foundation Batch
3. Apiary on Wheels’ is an initiative of which statutory body of India?
(a) National Green Tribunal
(b) National Commission for Women
(c) Khadi and Village Industries Commission
(d) National Commission for Minorities
4. Which of the following river declared as Mexico’s most polluted waterway by the UN?
(a) River Santiago
(b) River Rio Grande
(c) River Lerma
(d) River Colorado
5. According to the recent data from the Ministry of Forest Environment and Climate Change (MoEFCC), what is the total number of tiger deaths occurred in India?
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 57, 18 November
6. Consider the following statements. Choose which one of the following is/are incorrect?
1. NATGRID connects databases of core security agencies of the Government of India.
2. The intelligence gathering mechanism relates to the immigration, banking, individual taxpayers, air and train travels.
3. The office of NATGRID is attached to the Ministry of Defence.
(a) Only 2
(b) Only 3
(c) Only 2 and 3
(d) Only 1 and 2
Detail about Nuclear Power Plants In India is given: Click Here
7. Which one of the first countries that banned sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
(a) Papua New Guinea
(b) Hawaii, USA
8. Find out the incorrect option from given statements:
1. River Mahadayi is an east-flowing river.
2. The river originates in Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary and is called Mandovi in Goa.
3. Dindi, Kalasa and Banduri are the tributaries of river Mahadayi.
(a) Only 2
(b) Only 1 and 3
(c) Only 2 and 3
(d) Only 3
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 55, 11 November
9. Which of the following European countries, India has signed mobility pact that would allow skilled workers, students and academics from the two countries to live and work in each others’ countries?
10. What is India’s GDP growth rate for the FY20, as estimated by the World Bank?
Ans: 1(d), 2(b), 3(c), 4(a), 5(b), 6(b), 7(c), 8(a), 9(c), 10(c)
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Part -1: For detail Click Here