To clear the UPSC CSE 2021 exam, aspirants must be very strong in their fundamentals along with the current affairs. Adda247 has taken an important step to help all CSE aspirants by providing them daily quizzes on App. Now aspirants will get free quizzes to practice along with analysis of The Hindu, PIB, etc.
1. Building ‘Kalyaana Mandapas’ was a notable feature in the temple construction in the kingdom of
2. Who among of the following Mughal Emperors shifted emphasis from illustrated manuscripts to album and individual portrait?
(d) Shah Jahan
UPSC 2021 Online Coaching Classes | Bilingual GS Foundation Batch
3. Which one of the following National Parks lies completely in the temperate alpine zone?
(a) Valley of Flowers National Park
(b) Neora Valley National Park
(c) Namdapha National Park
(d) Manas National Park
4. Which of the following statements is/are NOT correct regarding financial action task force (FATF)?
1. It is an intergovernmental organization founded in 1989 on the initiative of the G7 to develop policies to combat money laundering.
2. India and Germany are full-time members of FATF.
3. The FATF has recently placed Pakistan on its blacklist.
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2 only
(c) Only 2 and 3
(d) Only 3
5. With which of the following countries/ unions is India negotiating a broad-based Bilateral Trade and Investment Agreement?
(c) African union
(d) European Union
6. Which of the following statements are correct about the co-operative banks? Choose the correct option:
1. These are jointly regulated by RBI and the state government through the state registrars.
2. All eligible cooperative banks as defined in Section 2 of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961 (DICGC Act) are covered under the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 48, 2 November
7. Which of the following is not an example of complementary goods?
(a) Tea and Coffee
(b)Printers and Ink Cartridges
(c)Tea and Sugar
(d)Mobile phones and SIM cards
8. Which among the following committees recommended the merger of Regional Rural Banks with their respective Sponsor Banks?
(a) C Rangarajan Committee
(b) Khusro Committee
(c) Dutt Committee
(d) Narsimhamam Committee
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 47, 29 October
9. Which one of the following institutions had its previous name as Export Risk Insurance Corporation?
(a) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation
(b) Export-Import Bank
(c) Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
(d) General Insurance Corporation
10. Which of the following company has collaborated with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide digital skills to women?
Ans: 1(d), 2(c), 3(a), 4(d), 5(d), 6(c), 7(a), 8(b), 9(c), 10(a)
Adda247 Launching – Aarambh IAS On 5th November 2020 Only on UPSC/State PSC Adda247 Channel Click Here