To clear the UPSC CSE 2020 exam, aspirants must be very strong in their fundamentals along with the current affairs. Adda247 has taken an important step to help all CSE aspirants by providing them daily quizzes on App. Now aspirants will get free quizzes to practice along with analysis of The Hindu, PIB, etc.
1. Which of the following are Kharif crops? Choose the correct answer from given options:
(a) 2, 3, 4 and 5 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 2, 3 and 5 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 5 only
UPSC 2021 Online Coaching Classes | Bilingual GS Foundation Batch
2. Which of the following is an example of agriculture price support program?
(a) A price floor
(b) A price ceiling
(c) Equilibrium pricing
(d) None of these
3. In which of the following countries Nagorno-Karabakh region is a subject of dispute?
(a) India and China
(b)Tajikistan and Uzbekistan
(c) Israel and Palestine
(d) Armenia and Azerbaijan
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 29, 29 September
4. Which of the following option refers to the meaning supply of goods?
(a) Stock available for sale
(b) Quantity of the good offered for sale at a particular price per unit of time
(c) Total stock in the warehouse
(d) The actual production of the good
5. Recently, India has inked a bilateral agreement about the establishment of a Green Strategic Partnership with which of the following country?
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 28, 28 September
6. Who among the following freedom fighter founded the Naujawan Bharat Sabha?
(a) Bhagat Singh
(b) Chandra Shekhar Azad
(c) Prafulla Chaki
(d) Khudiram Bose
7. Which of the following pairs are correctly matched?
1. World Economic Outlook: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
2. Global Competitiveness Report: World Economic Forum
3. Ease of Doing Business Report: World Trade Organisation
4. Global Economic Prospects Report: World Bank
Choose the correct option:
(a) 1, 2 and 3 only
(b) 1, 2, 3 and 4
(c) 2, 3 and 4 only
(d) 2 and 4 only
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 27, 26 September
8. Which of the following bank became a partner of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) to empower Small and Medium Enterprises?
(a) HDFC Bank
(b) Yes Bank
(c) Axis Bank
(d) Kotak Mahindra Bank
IAS Prelims Mock-Test 2020 – Set 26, 25 September
9. The ‘World Heart Day’ is celebrated annually on:
(a) September 16
(b) September 27
10. The virus ‘Cat Que’ is said to have emerged in which of the following country?
Ans. 1 (c) 2 (a) 3 (d) 4 (b) 5 (c) 6 (a) 7 (d) 8 (b) 9 (c) 10 (b)
Participate in UPSC Prelims free all India mock exam & Check where you stand before the actual exam. Face the fear on Gandhi Jayanti and win the actual battle on 4th Oct: Register Now