UPPSC Combined State/Subordinate Services Prelims Examination (12-06-2022) Admit Card/Hall Ticket Released
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the date of PCS Pre Exam 2022.
- According to the commission, the PCS Preliminary Examination 2022 will be held on June 12 (Sunday) from 09: 30 AM from 11:30 AM and from 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM in 28 centres.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has also uploaded the admit card for the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2022.
- Candidates can download Admit Card by visiting the link given in this article.
How to download Admit Card for UPPSC Pre Exam
- Go to the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Click here to download admit card for advertisement no. A-2/E-1/2022 Combined State Upper/Subordinate Services (P) Exam 2022.’
- Enter your details and get your admit card.
- The candidates can also download UPPSC Admit Card using their details by visiting on UPPSC Pre Admit Card Link given below:
UPPSC Pre Exam 2022 will be held in the following 28 centres/district headquarters
UP PCS Preliminary Exam 2022 will be conducted at Agra, Ghazipur, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Maharajganj, Mainpuri, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Prayagraj Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Varanasi, Sitapur, Mirzapur, Mathura, Deoria and Mau districts.
Important Instructions For UPPSC Pre 2022 Appearing Candidates
- Exam will be held in two shifts.
- As per the commission’s schedule, the PCS Pre exam will be held from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Candidates applying for PCS exam can download their admit card by visiting the website of UPPSC at http://upsc.up.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to login with their registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
- Reach the exam center 30 minutes before the time.
- The entry will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will have to appear at the examination center on the appointed date and time with two photographs and original and photocopy of ID proof.
UPPSC Prelims Examination 2022 Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Preliminary) Examination 2022|
|Number of Papers||Two.
|UPPSC Exam Date (Prelims 2022)||12-06-2022|
|Duration of Exam||
|Number of Questions||Paper-I will be of 150 questionsPaper-II will be of 100 questions|
|Type of Exam||Paper and paper-based and on OMR sheets.|
|Nature of Questions||All the questions will be of Objective type where an aspirant has to mark a correct option among the given options.|
UPPSC Prelims Examination 2022 Syllabus
UPPCS Pre Exam Syllabus 2022: GS 1
- Current events of National and International importance: On Current Events of National and International Importance, candidates will be expected to have knowledge about them.
- Indian History: Ancient, Medieval, Modern: In History emphasis should be on broad understanding of social, economic and political aspects of Indian History. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the nature and character of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World: In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be expected. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to the Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
- Indian Governance and Polity: It covers details of Indian Polity, Economic and Culture, questions will test knowledge of country’s political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development, broad features of Economic policy in India and Indian CulturePolitical System, Constitution, Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Rights issues, etc.
- Social and Economic Development: Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- Environmental Ecology, Climate Change, and Biodiversity – general issues that do not require subject specialization: The questions will be in respect to problems and relationship between Population, Environment and Urbanisation. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization, General awareness of the subject is expected from candidates.
UPPCS Pre Exam Syllabus 2022: GS 2
- Interpersonal skills (including communication skills)
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- General Mental Ability
- Elementary Mathematics (class X level – Algebra, Statistics, Geometry and Arithmetic):
- General English (class X level)
- General Hindi (class X level)