What is DSSSB?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is an examination board that conducts recruitment exams for various posts under the departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi). DSSSB conducts all the examinations that come under the teaching & non-teaching department.
DSSSB recruitment exam conducts once a year. The DSSSB Recruitment body releases vacancy notices for different posts along with details such as DSSSB exam dates, pay scale, and eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for a particular post after ensuring their eligibility criteria for that post. The DSSSB exam calendar has been released for the year 2022. The interested candidates access the calendars for all the teaching posts under DSSSB by clicking on this link given in the article.
DSSSB Exam Calendar 2022:
Recently, DSSSB Exam Calendar has been published on their official website. The calendar consists of all the important events and dates related to all the teaching and non-teaching posts recruitment. The calendar will be further updated as the events will unfold with time during the course of the year. The first event of the year is the recruitment for the PGT & Lecturer Post in DOE & NDMC department. The announcement for the same will be made between 1st to 5th February.
DSSSB Application Form 2022 Notification
Recently, DSSSB Exam Calendar has been published on their official website. The calendar consists of all the important events and dates related to all the teaching and non-teaching posts recruitment. Previously, DSSSB had released the 12719 TGT PRT & Nursery Teachers vacancies. DSSSB Notification 2022 will be released in the month of February 2022.DSSSB exam for the various post is online in nature. Eligible candidates may fill out the DSSSB online form from the official website i.e https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
Who can fill Dsssb form?
Students interested in filling the DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Exam must first fulfil all the eligibility criteria as set by conducting by a board for the various posts before applying for the recruitment test. The eligibility criteria for the exam are mentioned as follows-
- A Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university of the country.
- Candidates having a degree or diploma in training education are also eligible to apply for the post.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Such candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi and should also have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- 12th class or its equivalent with at least 50 % marks and 2 – years Diploma in elementary education /4- year Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed)/ 2 – years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board.
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at the Secondary Level and Passed CTET by CBSE.
Note Nationality: To be eligible for the test all the applicants must be citizens of India. Age Limit: The pronounced age limit for various posts is given below: All PGT Posts: 36 Years. All TGT Posts: 32 Years. All PRT Posts: 30 Years.
DSSSB Salary Structure:
All Teachers Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 9300-34800+ Grade Pay:4600
- Post Graduate Teacher : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4800
- Asst. Teacher (Nursery/Primary): 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4200
- Physical Edu. Teacher: 9300-34800 +Grade Pay:4600
- Special Education Teacher: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay:4600
- Drawing Teacher: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4600
- Domestic Science Teacher: 9300-34800+Grade Pay:4600
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) : 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay:4800
- Librarian: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Librarian (Dte. Of Training): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
DSSSB Age Limit 2022
DSSSB Age Relaxation is given to candidates under DSSSB 2022 belonging to reserved categories as stated under the Government of India.
|Sr. No.||Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|01.||TGT Teacher||32 years|
|02.||PGT Teacher||36 years|
|03.||PRT Teacher||30 years|
|Serial Number||Categories||Age Limit|
|6.||Ex. Servicemen||Period of Military Service+3 years|
|7.||Disabled Defense Servicemen||45 years, 50 years for SC/ST, 48 years for OBC|
|8.||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated||35 years, 40 years (SC/ST), 38 years (OBC)|
|9.||Meritorious Sportsperson||05 years, 10 years (SC/ST), 08 years (OBC)|
|10.||Departmental Candidate with minimum 3 years of continuous service to Government of NCT||05 years|