WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) had released the recruitment of 16,500 Primary School Teacher Vacancies. WBBPE has released notification Scrutiny, Verification, Aptitude Test Schedule regarding the 467 TET 2014 qualified and trained candidates who submit their application form offline. The scrutiny, Verification, viva voice, and Aptitude Test will be going to held on 20,21 Sept 2021 from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Kolkata Primary School Council, Shiksha Bhawan, 27 A, Bose Pukur Road, Kolkata. All the eligible candidates have to bring original and photocopies of the following documents at the exam center:
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of Authority||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher in Primary School|
|Monthly Salary||Basic Pay Scale 28,900 with DA, HRA etc.|
|Official Website||www.wbbpe.org and www.wbbprimaryeducation.org|
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Advertisement Notification Release Date||23 December 2020|
|Starting Date of Application Form fill up for WBBPE Primary Teacher Post||23 December 2020|
|Last Date of applying online||6 January 2021|
|Last Date of fee payment||6 January 2021|
|Date of Interview / Viva and Aptitude Test||10 January to 17 January 2021|
|Merit List out||15th February 2021|
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Documents List
- TET Admit Card
- Downloaded document of TET-Qualification
- Original Admit Card of M.P. or Equivalent Examination as the age proof certificate
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of MP or Equivalent Examination
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of HS or Equivalent Examination
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of relevant Training Qualifications
- Original Mark Sheet & Certificate of Graduation, if applicable
- Original Caste Certificate, issued by competent Government Authority
- Original PH Certificate as per Government Rule (where applicable)
- Original Exempted Certificate, issued by competent Government Authority (where applicable)
- Original Ex-Serviceman Certificate, if applicable
- Original First Engagement Letter as a Pry. Para-Teacher, issued by the competent Government Authority (where applicable)
- Original Experience Certificate as a Pry. Para-Teacher, issued by the DPO/SDO for counting of service & age relaxation (where applicable)
- All relevant testimonials and certificates in original, relating to co-curricular activities as per Recruitment Rules, if any
- Original Voter ID Card/AADHAAR CARD
- Two Passport Size Photographs (self-attested)
WBBPE Primary Teacher Merit List
State-wide first Merit List/s as prepared by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, as per the West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016, as amended up to date, in respect of the recruitment process initiated vide Notification dated 23.12.2020 for recruitment of Primary Teachers throughout West Bengal is hereby published.
Appointments in respect of 15,284 (fifteen thousand two hundred eighty-four) number of vacancies in the posts of Primary teachers in West Bengal out of the total declared vacancies of 16500 posts will be made from the above merit list, keeping 1216 (one thousand two hundred sixteen) number of the declared vacancies in the post of Primary Teacher vacant for further recruitment in continuation of the same recruitment process from out of the remaining candidates who had submitted online applications but are not included in the above merit list on the basis of merit as well as candidates who had submitted their applications offline pursuant to the orders passed by the Hon’ble High Court at Calcutta and others.
How To Download WB Primary Teacher Merit List 2021?
Follow these given steps to download the merit list:
Step 1: Visit the official website: www.wbbpe.org or http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
>Step 2: Click on the Link stating “Statewide first Merit List ”
Step 3: Enter your 9 Digit Roll Number
Step 4: Check the merit list
Step 5: Take a Print out
WBBPE Primary Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by the national council for teacher education prevailing as on date of publication of recruitment notification
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Note: There will be relaxation of 5% marks for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, EC, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates in Minimum Marks Requirement.
How To Apply For WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021?
Follow these given steps to submit online applications:
Step 1: Visit the official website @wbbpe.org
Step 2: Click on the link mentioned in front of ” Online Applications for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment
Step 3: Click on the link fill all the required credentials
Step 4: Fill application form & upload the desired documents
Step 5: Save the confirmation page for future reference.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Age Limit
|Minimum Age Limit (Lower)||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit (Upper)||40 Years|
|Age will be calculated as on||1 January 2020|
|Upper Age limits relaxation||For SC ST OBC Category|
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|SC, ST, PH Category Candidates||Rs 50|
|Other Category Candidates||Rs 200|
WBBPE Primary Teacher Selection Process 2021
Selection of the West Bengal Primary School Teacher will be made on the basis of Interview / Viva or Aptitude Test. It will be scheduled from 10 January to 17 January 2021. Detailed notification and selection process will be made available on the official Website in due time.
Detailed Application form fill up process will be notified on the official website which is @www.wbbpe.org. If you have any questions related to the WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021.