UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the online application for the Main Exams for the post of Lecturer in Govt. Intermediate College, Uttar Pradesh has on 24th December 2021. The 15,046 candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary exam for the post of Lecturer in Govt. Intermediate College, Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Mains exams.
The last date of online application submission is 10th January 2022. The candidates will have to submit a complete and correct online application form along with the application fees by the 10th of January 2022. The UPPSC has announced 1473 vacancies for the post of Lecturer in Govt.t Intermediate College, Uttar Pradesh.
For more information, the candidates will go through the following article carefully. The eligibility criteria, application process, examination pattern has been given below. The candidates who want to apply for the lecturer post in Uttar Pradesh can check all details here.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Highlights:
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Place||Govt. Intermediate College|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates [Mains]
|Starting Date for Apply Online (Prelims)||22nd December 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Prelims)||18th January 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online (Prelims)||22nd January 2021|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||19 September 2021|
|Result Date (Prelims)||9th December 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Online (Main)||24th December 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Main)||10th January 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online (Main)||10th January 2022|
|Admit Card (Main)||To be Notified|
|Exam Date (Main)||6th February 2022 (Tentative)|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021:Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 1473
|S. No.||Name of Subject||Vacancies Male Branch||Vacancies Female Branch|
How to Apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 :
The candidate have to skim through the instructions given below to be able to sucessfully fill in and submit their online application forms for their mains exam.
- Step 1 : Go to the Official Website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Step 2 : Click on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link and select to Apply for post you want to apply.
- Step 3 : Click the button “Candidate Registration”.
- Step 4 : Fill your basic personal information and submit it.
- Step 5 : After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button
- Step 6 : On next page Registration Slip will be displayed with registration number
- Step 7 : Print the application form
- Step 8 : After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation”
- Step 9 : Submit fee through online process and save payment slip for future reference.
- Step 10 : Upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature.
- Step 11 : After Submitting All the Details & Preview Your Details.
- Step 12 : Click on Final Submission.
Guidelines for Photograph and Signature For UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021:
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm required dimensions.
- Sign in the Signature Space provided.
- Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned, and stored in jpg format on local machine
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- lf the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as
the DPI resolution, no. colours etc.,
- The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature on answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified
Age Limit :
- Minimum – 21 Yr
- Maximum- 40 Yr
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates must possess a Postgraduate degree in a respective subject from any recognized university or equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of On-Line application.
Pay Scale :
9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8
Examination Pattern :
The examination will be held in 2 steps :
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Prelims Examination Pattern
- Exam Type : Written
- Question Type : MCQ
- Exam Paper will held General Studies and Main Subject whichever for candidate has applied.
- Total Question : 120 (Main Subject – 80, General Studies -40)
- Total Marks : 300
- Total Time : 2 Hrs
Prelims Syllabus :
|General Studies||Main Subject|
|1- General Science (High School Standard)
2- History of India
3- Indian National Movement
4- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural resources of India
7- Current National and International Important events
8- Logic & Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
9- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living &
Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
10- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
11- Ecology and Environment.
|Syllabus will be same as Mains Examination|
Mains Examination Pattern :
There will be 2 papers
|1st||General Hindi and Essay||2 Hr||100|
|2nd||Main Subject||3 Hr||300|
Pattern for 2nd Paper – Main Subject
- Total Question- 20
- Total Marks -300
- Total Time- 3 hr
- Question Type – Essay
- All questions are compulsory
|Section||Question Type||Total Question||Word Limit||Marks for Each Question||Total Marks|
|A||General Answer Type||5||250||25||125|
|B||Short Answer Type||5||150||15||75|
|C||Very Short Answer Type||10||50||10||100|
Syllabus for 1st Paper – General Hindi and Essay Section
|2||Essay -1000 words limit||
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last to submit their application fee for the UPPSC Lecturer Form is 10th January 2022
Q. What is the last date to submit the application fee online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank is 10th January 2022
Q. What is the required educational qualification for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidate should have possessed Bachelor’s, Graduate, Master’s, PG, PhD degree certificate can submit an application for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy.