UPPSC BEO Cut Off 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducted the UPPSC BEO preliminary exam on 16th August 2020. The exam was conducted for a total of 309 vacancies of Group C Gazetted posts of Block Education Officer. The UPPSC BEO Prelims exam was conducted in 18 Districts all across Uttar Pradesh (UP). The exam was conducted in a single shift i.e. 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.The overall level of the exam was easy to moderate.A total of 120 questions were asked in the UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam comprising for a total of 300 marks.Their is 1/3 negative marking in the exam.
Based on the exams conducted in all the centers , we are providing you with all the information regarding UPPSC BEO Preliminary exam cut off 2020 & the factors affecting the cut-off.
UPPSC BEO 2020 Exam Highlight:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Block Education Officer (BEO)|
|Exam Date||16 August 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Main, Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC BEO Expected Cut Off:
|Category||UPPSC BEO Expected Cut OFF|
UPPSC Block Education Officer Selection Process:
The selection process for the UPPSC Block Education Officer consists of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam (Objective type papers)
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: Medical Examination
Examination Pattern :
Stage-I: Preliminary Exam
- The Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Mains Examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each wrong answer, one-third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Syllabus||1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intelligence including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture,
Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
Stage-II: Mains Exam
|Paper||Subject||Section||Total Marks||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Paper I||General Studies||A||100||10||3 hrs|
|Paper 2||General Hindi and Essay||General Hindi||100||–||3 hrs|
FAQ- UPPSC BEO CUT OFF 2020
Q. When will the UPPSC Block Education Officer result 2020 out?
Ans. The UPPSC Block Education Officer result 2020 will be updated on Sept 2020 on official website.
Q. Is the UPPSC authority will send the UPPSC BEO result by Post?
Ans. No, the officials release the UPPSC BEO result on official website in online mode.
Q. What are the maximum marks for the mains exam?
Ans. The mains exam will comprise a total of 400 marks.
Q. What is the time duration for the mains exam?
Ans. The duration of mains exam is Paper 1 – 3 hrs and Paper 2 – 3 hrs